Today is a very sad day

Today is a very sad day

Earlier today, just before dawn, my best friend passed away. I’ve known him since he was 3 weeks old and he lived with me for 6 years, he was part of my family. His name was Rambo. Those of you who have been following me for a long time would know of him as I posted a video of him on my original YouTube channel a few years ago. He was a house rabbit, and because he’s always been free to wander around the house, he became very intelligent. He developed a strong bond with everyone in the family and we loved him lots, he even became familiar with my friends. He didn’t like being alone and loved playing. He would always run around me, chase me and tap my legs out of joy. He would jump on my bed and start playing with me. He would run to the kitchen whenever he saw me getting something to eat and he would stand up against my leg looking into my eyes hoping I’ll give him some of my food. There were so many lovely things about him, he gave me much happiness. It feels like a big part of my life has gone missing. The passing of Rambo has left great pain in my heart and thinking about him brings tears to the eyes. Although Rambo has passed away, memories of him will forever remain in my heart. I thank God Almighty for creating such a beautiful animal and giving me the experience of loving and being loved by His creature. All the beauty in nature is a reflection of the beauty of God, and the love in humans and animals is also a reflection of His love.

I love you Rambo <3 Anyway, I'd like to give an update about Indigo. I will post it as soon as I've finished making some adjustments to part one. I was hoping that YouTube would've unsuspended my original channel by now so I could post the new series there but I guess I'll just have to post it on my new channel. Be sure to follow me on twitter as I post there often.

14 Comments

Danni

about 4 years ago

Salam is your videos available somewhere else now that youtube deleted your channel? I thought they were amazing and would like to have access to them. Please answer my comment :) thanks

andrew twayne oibi

about 4 years ago

nearly 2,000 years now, millions of Christians have worshiped on Sunday. So was the Sabbath changed from the seventh to the first day of the week? Let’s look at the “yes” now. “The Son of Man is Lord also of the Sabbath” (Luke 6:5). Here Jesus staked His claim and forbade anyone to meddle with the Sabbath. Yet He knew there would be those who would claim the power to change God’s Law. Through Daniel he warned of just such a man. Describing a “little horn power” (Daniel 7:8), Daniel says, “He will for speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws” (Daniel 7:25). Paul made a similar prediction: “Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God, or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God” (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4, 7). Paul warned that this blasphemy was already at work, and that it would come not from an outside influence, but from within the church (2 Thessalonians 2:7, Acts 20:28-30). Sure enough, not long after Paul’s day, apostasy appeared in the church. About 100 years before Christianity, Egyptian Mithraists introduced the festival of Sunday, dedicated to worshiping the sun, into the Roman Empire. Later, as Christianity grew, church leaders wished to increase the numbers of the church. In order to make the gospel more attractive to non-Christians, pagan customs were incorporated into the church’s ceremonies. The custom of Sunday worship was welcomed by Christians who desired to differentiate themselves from the Jews, whom they hated because of the Jews’ rejection of the Savior. The first day of the week began to be recognized as both a religious and civil holiday. By the end of the second century, Christians considered it sinful to work on Sunday.

andrew twayne oibi

about 4 years ago

Roman emperor Constantine, a former sun-worshiper, professed conversion to Christianity, though his subsequent actions suggest the “conversion” was more of a political move than a genuine heart change. Constantine named himself Bishop of the Catholic Church and enacted the first civil law regarding Sunday observance in A.D. 321. On the venerable day of the sun let the magistrate and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be The closed. In the country however, persons engaged in agricultural work may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits; because it often happens that another day is not so suitable for grain growing or for vine planting; lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost. —Schaff’s History of the Christian Church, vol. III, chap. 75. Note that Constantine’s law did not even mention Sabbath but referred to the mandated rest day as a “the venerable day of the sun.” And how kind he was to allow people to observe it as it was convenient. Contrast this with God’s command to observe the Sabbath “even during the plowing season and harvest” (Exodus 34:21)! Perhaps the church leaders noticed this laxity as well, for just four years later, in A.D. 325, Pope Sylvester officially named Sunday “the Lord’s Day,” and in A.D. 338, Eusebius, the court bishop of Constantine, wrote, “All things whatsoever that it was the duty to do on the Sabbath (the seventh day of the week) we (Constantine, Eusebius, and other bishops) have transferred to the Lord’s Day (the first day of the week) as more appropriately belonging to it.” Instead of the humble live

andrew twayne oibi

about 4 years ago

farhan iheard been longing to tell u that and more other truths may goal achieve thou

Jamal

about 4 years ago

Sorry for your lose brother. Those where very touching words. I hope you are doing well, I am curious to know if you have still have some of your old work saved. If you do uploading some old series after you indigo may be a good idea. Those where some very powerful videos and I highly recommend viewers to watch some previous series aswell.

AJ

about 4 years ago

Farhan, may allah bless you and make you among the people who guide us! can't wait to watch indigo hoping that it will be released soon god knows how long i have been waiting for this thank you :) lunastrike

Aleks

about 4 years ago

Any update on indigo?

Tracy

about 4 years ago

He's not making it anymore, otherwise he'd respond...

Unknown

about 3 years ago

Yeah... Right. Makes PERFECT SENSE. Because you see him every day and know when he IS or ISN'T working on his projects, so much sense made in your comment, yup. People need to think like you more, assumptions must be the best way to live instead of going off actual logical sense.

Hector

about 4 years ago

Hey, Do you know anything about Tetrad Blood Moons occurring on 2014-2015. All of these eclipse occurring on significant Jewish holidays. I believe something important or significant might occur. God might be trying to show us signs Farhan. Doesn't matter is you're Muslim, Jewish, or a Christian, we all worship the same God. Only time will tell...

Malik

about 3 years ago

aoa. sorry about Rambo. bro where are you? no sign of indigo yet. waiting anxiously.

Hector

about 3 years ago

This guy ain't coming back, I guess he decided to screw everybody that supported him. He's just more concerned about this materialistic world and it's gadgets. Abandoning everybody.... Just move on from this Malik, Find the truth on ur own.

@DoYouCareAbout

about 3 years ago

May your Love continue to light our path tot eh wisdom we all deserve, Much Love to you & yours as we are One, All connected to all living things <3

Maxwell Luong

about 2 years ago

i love you farhan. you dont need rambo you only need adheesh and everyone else in personal finance class:)