When is Indigo being released?

Indigo

Hey guys and girls, I hope you and your families are well.

Many of you know that I am working on a video series called Indigo. If you’re unaware of this you can find out more about it here.

I am writing this blog post because I have been receiving so many messages from people asking when it will be released and why it’s taking so long. The only answer is that I don’t know… but why?

Indigo is going to be one of the best and most informative series out there… well I hope so. It is apparent from a close study of humanity that a hidden and formidable force is pulling it downwards, and men and women are swiftly being dragged into a pit which is the lowest of the low. This force has already caused the whole world to fall into decline, and although people can feel and see it, they are blind to it. Indigo takes a look at this force. It takes a look at the Illuminati and touches many other interesting subjects and it’s why creating this series is not easy. It takes a lot of time and effort. I try to make sure everything is perfect and of the best quality. It’s not like I have everything mapped out… alright, maybe I do… but vaguely in my mind. There is so much knowledge that I want to share in this series and I want to present it nicely. I want my series to be interesting and a pleasure to watch. It’s good to know that people are eager to watch Indigo because it shows their thirst for knowledge, a thirst which should be in every human being.

In the past 3 months I have not really been able to work on Indigo, however, I am now. Part one is finished, it just needs some small changes. I may release it when part two is finished or even sooner.

Please remember that I’m also a human being like you, I have a life. I don’t like to spend all day working on the series. I spend time with family and friends and am occupied with other things.

I’d also like to tell you that I have a new YouTube channel named farhank0. My original channel, FarhanK501 which had over 77,000 subscribers and around 37 million views was suspended by YouTube two days after I wrote a blog post announcing that I’ll be creating a video series called Indigo. In that blog post I had asked people to subscribe to my new channel in case YouTube suspend me, which is what happened. The reason for my suspension is unknown. I have contacted YouTube a few times but they have not responded. I’ll be writing a letter to them soon.

If you like, follow me on twitter and facebook.

Thanks for reading 🙂

Peace.

38 Comments

Micheal

about 4 years ago

THAT sounds great, i cant wait.. :)

Salwa

Can't wait. Take your time

Ahmed

about 4 years ago

This is amazing. Glad to know you're back in the works! Can't wait for this series =)! Salaam Alaykum Ahmed

Wake Up.

about 4 years ago

I am so looking forward to Indigo.Question:Whatever happened to existing videos that you've made?The only 5 videos I see are:MIE Part 6,Part 7,Part8,Part 9,and How the Illuminati runs Hollywood.Are you aware of FarhanK502?Please respond when you can.Peace be with you and your family.

Observer

about 4 years ago

Keep it up bro! and by the way Eminem is back into the Illuminati! How shameful! The new profile pic of Eminem on Facebook : http://illuminatiwatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Eminem-Illuminati.jpg

Fatima

about 4 years ago

Hi & happy to know you are well and healthy.

omid

about 4 years ago

can't wait! eminem's berzerk realased few days ago... i don't know... maybe he is still in illuminati...

Waqas K

about 4 years ago

Asalaam-u-Alaikum brother Farhan You are an inspiration to us all please continue exposing the elites :) looking forward for the indigo series just one request, can you please make this series available on vimeo website because youtube is banned in Pakistan for quite a while now and I don't think it would be removed anytime soon, thanks :)

Talal Ansari

about 4 years ago

Brother Waqas , you can use proxy to access youtube , here is one http://faaaaastproxy.tk/

Marylouise

about 12 months ago

Sometimes you need to rest. You can beat yourself up to write, and not be productive. When you’re rested, you might be surprised to find yourself aclhspcimoing double what you’d expected. Have a safe trip.

Henrietta

about 9 months ago

Thanks for your interest.We do all our own writing, so we are not familiar with other writers.You could try Google, because there are lots of them out thsDg.Reeardsraiey and George StockerSuccessful ESL Ltd.Learning English With Laughter Ltd.

drfreemason

about 4 years ago

Bro farhan been a long time soldier i hope u well keep this series going remember the 3 musketeers lol new channels have risen but a legend never dies Ali

Geri

about 12 months ago

I thank you humbly for shniarg your wisdom JJWY

yankee candles discounts

about 1 month ago

You like this shit just cuz it has COD you faggot. I like cars as well, but? not just cuz off gay ass COD. Bitch shut ya face n know ya place you poser ass net nerd.

uda3mau

about 4 years ago

good,i hope your new youtube channel do not delete or banned

Marzie

about 4 years ago

I've missed your videos so much! I cant wait for this one, im sure it will be mind blowing, just like your other series. Take your time :) Salam Marzie

farhan ali

about 3 years ago

i know you got a life dude, of course you do but seriously its be 5 months since you said you were gonna release a vid. there are people on youtube who have full time jobs with lives who make quality video and not for money just being formative. basically my point is how long can this series take to make? your a proper smart and knowledgeable dude sorry if i offended just been waiting for so long for your videos

Alfred Faunar

about 3 years ago

Hello! I have watched the video of you on youtube where you explain Illuminati, and I would like to know why you aren't killed or disabled yet, since you come with all this, since you explain to us what the celebrities are trying to make us understand. What makes celebrities much more important to get rid of when betraying their creators?

Batman

farhan khan pleasse release it now, please upload part 1

Farhan

about 3 years ago

I know you'd really like to watch it but I cannot upload it yet because it's not finished. I haven't been able to work on the series for about 6 months because I had to take care of some things and I also went on a trip. As soon as I'm back home I'll begin working on it. Part One is finished, just needs some minor adjustments.

Batman

about 3 years ago

you said that like 9 months ago that part one needed some minor adjustments. I guess it needed huge adjustments and not minor if you need 9 months for that. Farhan Khan if this indigo series gonna upload once a year, does that mean it takes 11 years to reach part 11? by 11 years we are already dead by some WW3 or something like that.

Will

about 3 years ago

Take your time. Of course, your video uploads the sooner the better : ) But any release of any video will not change our lives... just you know. We are working class people and the level we are at will never get in contact with them. So... why not distract yourself from work and further education about the subjects through "reading。“ Where do you think "he" got all the information from? Out of nowhere from the UFOS? From Allah? No. He reads and studies. Let's us do more studies like him and read similar subjects instead of reading blogs or jacking off. peace.

DownWithTheGovernment

about 3 years ago

Just take your time Farhan! ;-) We all are thankfull for what your doing. You really are opening the worlds eyes. Thank you.

Ariana

about 3 years ago

You should upload your old video to your new youtube channel again. I think I belong to Indigo. I am not sure but I think I feel it... Any way, I hope to see your work soon! cheers from Greece

Kim513

about 3 years ago

I hope u are not dead lol

Batman

about 3 years ago

Farhankhan please tell me your not dead. If you dont reply to this message wthin 1 month, I may think your dead. because last time you ever posted something was 8 months ago

Farhan

about 3 years ago

Don't worry, I'm still here. Keep up to date with my twitter and ask.fm as I post there often.

uda3

about 3 years ago

I'm happy to hear that,your still alive

Donpatie

about 3 years ago

Hey brother are you okay happy new year.

Alex

about 3 years ago

Inshallah this wont be taken the wrong way but.. You do realize its been over an entire year since you announced this video series and have not released 10 seconds of video yet? I do follow this blog and check your twitter mmm... maybe once every 3 weeks or so now. Like i said, we have been waiting 1 yr +. Ofc you have a life, we all do. But 365 days? .. and Nothing?.. no, i take that back, you gave us a screenshot of a skyline.... At this point I'm just wondering if you are in this for the fame and not so much for the education of the masses anymore. Some posts made by you are not so halal.. (the "lol at the bj comments" seem to stick out). But thats between AWJ and you. I still check like i said because it seems AWJ has given you knowledge and I'm interested in what you have to say.. but 1 yr + with NO content and fitnah... Look at the date on this blog post, 5 months ago!!, still not 5 seconds of film. Inshallah you will understand where I'm coming from and perhaps I'm not the only one who feels this way. Alot have probably already given up and I was tired of waiting 6 months ago. When will we get soemthing? When will we get anything? If its never coming then say so. Prove its not the sense of noriety that keeps you blogging and twitting.

Tami Jaworski

about 3 years ago

To all of those inquiring, I have done a lot of my own research about the Illuminati. There fore I can tell you that writing a series on this subject would be ultimately overwhelming. There are so many involved in so many ways that it would be very difficult to hurry something like this. It is very in depth and somewhat complicated. Research alone takes a lot of time and effort, patience is needed. I am one that is looking forward to this series. I hope to learn a lot more.

Haneef

about 3 years ago

To all the brothers who are waiting so impatiently for this series. Please give brother Farhan a chance to sort him out. The Illuminati is a very complicated organization. It comes far in history and today everyday perhaps new things get re-veiled. I don't know the real topic of his series but it is better for him to do a good job than to give something not completed. Thanks Farhan on your works.

Will

about 3 years ago

hardly think one man can sort out such complicated circle...? no connections, no money, no power, etc... I doubt that. Even if you do, I can hardly believe they know any of these : )

kakvincbx al ahmed muhammad

about 3 years ago

tami jaworski man your right it takes alot of time and effort thus much patience is needed

kakvincbx al ahmed muhammad

about 3 years ago

however most of us we are fully waiting for itc release but letc just pray for the almighty to give u effort and u give us the best

Abdul moiz

about 2 years ago

ALL I LIKE TO SAY IS THAT YOU ARE A LEGEND IN OUR EYE. YOU ARE SPREADING THE TRUTH EVERYWHERE. YOU ARE A HERO. YOU ARE A PERSON WHO IS DONATING HIS TIME TO SPREADING THE KNOWLEDGE OF AWARENESS.MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Akira Hayato

about 2 years ago

Hey! Where are you? What happened? Are you still alive? Is something trying to censor you? Please respond with an update for the new project.

Jibran

about 2 years ago

Dude, it's been years, make this thing already. Stop procrastinating. :P P.S. Love the MIE series.