My new series, Indigo

Indigo

Hey guys and girls, I hope you are all in good health.

As you’re probably aware, in my previous blog post I mentioned that I wanted to make a new video series. I want to thank those who commented and tweeted me about it.

I have started working on a new video series called Indigo. It contains a lot of information and touches on some serious subjects. I do not know when it will be released as I’m quite occupied with some other things at the moment but I am working on it. I highly recommend that you subscribe to my new YouTube channel called ‘farhank0’ in case my primary channel is suspended.

I’ve always wanted to create a video series like this but the Music Industry Exposed series was created instead. To find out why, read this post. I created it with the help of some of my real life friends and also a few random people on YouTube during the winter season when I was feeling unwell and had a bad cold, it’s quite likely that If I wasn’t unwell, I probably wouldn’t have created it!

The MIE series has become so popular and so fast. I knew it would reach a few thousand views but no way that it would reach so many millions. The total number of views on my YouTube channel alone is 36,665,541 and it continues to grow and most of this could not be possible without the help of the viewers.

Like I’ve said before, word of mouth is also getting about and I receive many messages from people telling me how they enjoy watching my videos in their living rooms with family and friends around. My videos are also being shown at many educational events and I have been notified that even teachers in some schools are telling their students to search for my videos online. Even some celebrities have seen some of my videos. I have also been invited to various media interviews, though I have declined.

There is also something I’d like all of you to know. Unlike some of my previous videos, this new series is being created by me alone. Everything contained within it are my views, it does not represent the views of anyone else, organisation or community.

No one is helping me with this either. This is because my friends and I are not happy about some of my previous videos. Some parts of those videos contain a sentence or two from external sources which are not even our beliefs and views, they are ridiculous. For example, in one video it is said near the end that the souls of those who are murdered do not rest. This is an absurd and stupid statement and it is not our belief. Same with some things stated in part two of the MIE series and maybe other parts and also indecent pictures. If you ever come across something odd in my previous videos that you wouldn’t expect from me, then it probably isn’t from me nor my friends, because those videos were created a few years ago when a couple of people on YouTube asked me if they could help which I accepted because I wanted to give them a voice and help their YouTube channel to be seen by more people. I wish I could go back and remove the things from the MIE series which I do not approve of, but it’s too late now.

So like I said, this new series is being created by me alone. Hopefully it’ll be a very interesting series.

By the way if you want, follow me on Twitter.

Peace.

64 Comments

mayestro

about 5 years ago

Good work brother, I hope we all see it soon

diqsa

about 5 years ago

Jah bless u and kp up d good work

Hector

about 5 years ago

I hope to see it soon, God Bless You.

Hansemann

Nice!

jo

about 5 years ago

What does 'indigo' stands for ?

mona sabugo

Be Blessed...

Ridz

about 5 years ago

Assalam o alaikum brother and sisters bro farhan i have watched your videos as whatever my brother found . They were educational no doubt. Brother keep up the good work. MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU SUCCESS.

Dragunov

about 5 years ago

A salam moleikom brother. Im glad you are in a good health and I wish you all the luck. I sure going to watch this new video series. Good bye

Marko

about 5 years ago

Lol, i dont find your youtube channel when i search for it? Would you or someone else just link it to me plz? :-)

Adnan

about 5 years ago

Marko, his Youtube channel is suspended he made a new one. http://www.youtube.com/efkhn

Alex

about 5 years ago

Assalam Alaykum Looking forward to the indigo series,I'm a fan of your work. I just noticed your old youtube channel is deleted., odd you mention a possible suspension in this post as well?

Ak47

about 5 years ago

Aslamu Alaikum, Farhan, I wish all the best in the creation of your new videos! It is a sign of qiyamah that that were will be a time when the "the lie will prevail over the truth". I am glad that Allah has guided my brother, who shared me the knowledge of your videos and then I started to watch your series. By the way, your Youtube page has been suspended! Inshallah, your account will get recovered soon :) Allahfis!

Ebenezer Levenstein

Well Done Brother.

Farhankman

about 5 years ago

Please i can't wait to see this video please it's xo educative to watch.my eyes r wide opened thanks.but why is it dat some people still don't believe,some people would say your trying to trail the celebrities,some would say nothing like such exist.meanwhile you kept the truth on our faces am a big fan of you rather than this puppets called celebrities with fake lives.all the truth is educative becuz of that have abadoned watching mtv base.thanks man kip the gud work

Talal Ansari

about 5 years ago

Sadly your main channel has been deleted. Hopefully this will not delay the release of your new series as i am looking forward to it . Much love, salaam Talal

Romaldy Minaya

about 5 years ago

Que dios te bendiga, desde Republica Dominicana te estamos viendo y dando apoyo.

Farhan

Thank you Romaldy.

Farhan Ali

about 5 years ago

hope i dont sound rude or pushy but how long is next video series going to take to create? btw what happened to your first youtube channel

FAran Ahmed

about 5 years ago

can u please tl m ur primary you tube channel??

Ridz

about 5 years ago

I want to say that everyone is a teacher who teaches a single word but farhan u taught us not only a word but meaning of life . U taught us that everything which glitters is not gold. U taught us that learning does not link to any age u can learn at any age . U never degraded any one showing that u are just any other normal guy who learnt and thus believed that knowledge should not be confined to oneself. U taught us the way in which one can attain peace of mind. May Allah Grant you an opportunity to perform pilgrimage to Makkah and also perform Hajj. INSHA ALLAH:-)

Abdul Rahman

about 5 years ago

Assamualaikum warahmatuh Allah wabarakatu. Alhamdulillah, you have started to worked on a new series. I hope that this time you will be able to provide a more honest information and also be more careful and mindful in writing as people around the world watching your videos could take a step forward embracing Islam or avoid Islam altogether. Insha Allah, with Allah's guidance, you can invite others to the Religion of Truth. Wassalam. "By time. Indeed, mankind is in loss. Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience" [Al-Quran 103:1-3]

maliurj

about 5 years ago

I totally agree with you bro. Abdulrahman. Farhan has an opportunity to turn his video making into a dawah tool and should indeed be careful with the content he is sending out to the masses. I believe that he should carefully proof whatever he intends to mass distribute before doing so. In one of the video frames of MIE there is a statement that it is ok to listen to satanic music just for entertainment. That is a severe contradiction to the entire idea of making the video. (Correct me if I am wrong). The fact that he is being invited here and there by celebrities et al is a sign that word has gotten out of his work and you know who is not pleased. The fact is he too can become a victim of the beguilement once he establishes a "friendly" relationship with these individuals. Talking about fire and being in a fire are two different experiences. Audhu billahi minash shaytaan nir rajeem...amin,

Shaznush

about 5 years ago

hey man,goodluck with it and we all waiting to see it and hoping it will educate us further with your perspective to the world

Ruhma Khan

about 5 years ago

Your MIE series was very interesting and a real eye-opener. Glad I'm a bit less of a sheeple now lol. This world is a lot sicker than I thought! I've watched all your vids and I'm hungry for more.. *o* feed me with your knowledge, Farhan bro! Looking forward to Indigo :) Hugs and daal for you x

David Frljic

about 5 years ago

looking forward to your next series Khan. tnx for your previous videos and tnx for opening our eyes. remember to count your blessings.

ROX

about 5 years ago

INTERESTINGLY TRUE...HOPE TO READ MORE.

Brittany

about 5 years ago

You are SUCH an inspiring person! Your videos alone move and many peers of mine, I'm so glad i kept up with your stuff. God bless you and keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to share and view your upcoming work!

Safah

about 5 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Farhan, It's soooooooooooo sad to hear about your suspension of your YouTube account. I will pray 4u that your YouTube account will b up & running again. Have you noticed something, when it comes to ISLAM, THE ONE TRUE RELIGION, there seems 2b suspicious activity. They don't want people 2 know the TRUTH BEHIND THINGS! There's nothing wrong with your videos, you educate all of us. You go through such efforts in educating us. You sacrifize your time for us. How many people do that today? May Allah Grant You Janat Fardous Ameen!

Isaac

about 5 years ago

May The Heavens watch over you always,looking forwad to another educative videos.

ManTiba

about 5 years ago

Hi! brother, Sorry for what u have been all through that, it z bad news to hear about the suspension of your You Tube Account, it seems there are people at the other side of the coin who watch you closely (I think u do understand what I mean). Personally, I apreciate what u taught and reveal the truth to us. It must have been a rough step thou thanx u are good! Stay Health Big Brother!

Rida

about 5 years ago

Farhan Brother we are patiently waiting for new series please release it now

Zed En

about 5 years ago

So much for being 'patient'.

Safah 786

about 5 years ago

David Icke has gone to great lengths expossing the: American Govt UK Govt French Govt Royal Family (UK) Music Industry etc Nothing has happened to his videos on 'YOU TUBE' Nothing has happened to his website i.e. no videos have been removed from his website! Therefore... I DEMAND AN URGENT EXPLANATION FROM... YOU TUBE UK Govt American Govt AND THE Secret Society... WHO HAVE PLAYED A CLEAR PART IN ALL THIS!

Henry Townsmyth

about 5 years ago

This is because David Icke doesnt tell that solution from all those EVILS is ISLAM. They don't fear that someone exposes them but that someone points towards the RIGHT direction.

Preston of Huntsville, AL

about 5 years ago

@Henry Townsmyth Tell me this and we can email each other personally if you want. But why is it that Islam is the solution from all those evils? Wouldn't it be Allah? See that's what's wrong with the world, people worship religions and idolize books. That's how we got in this mess. It's pretty damn simple. Love thy neighbor as thyself and have no other god but the one true GOD

Sukey

about 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any redoamencmtions to help fix this issue?

Tuesday

about 1 year ago

Hell, the way American politics works now, Democrats could have completely legalized abortion by proposing a complete ban on abortion. The Republicans, rather than agreeing with De(t!raosmc), would drag their heels, say no way, somehow tie it with muslims taking over the country and come up with a bill that is the complete opposite.

Edward

about 5 years ago

GooD Luck. I'd like to watch the new video series.

Sarah

about 5 years ago

Assalammualaikum. Hey, those are good videos n expanding our knowledge. n good to know that it wasn't you who gave the info about that odd sentence in video about MJ. i was surprised though when i was reading that sentence "those who are murdered do not rest." WHAT?! I, and i believe many people out there, are waiting for your next videos :). wassalam

sameena

about 5 years ago

Asalamaulaikum, brother, hats off for your work, mashallah. subhanallah, the presentation is so clear and professional. May Allah give this Ummah, intellectual youths like you. jazakallahukhairan.

Rahim Khan

upload it soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bokashe swu

about 5 years ago

Bro incredible job. You open our eyes. . . May our saviour lord God give you strength. Patiently waiting your next video. God love you.

Safah 786

about 4 years ago

Can any kind muslim brother explain to me, why wakeupproject.com website has frozen including the videos? Could you also let me know from which website can I watch the whole series of: The Devine Book The Arrivals Arrivals Reloaded Phase 3 And is it true some of the parts of 'The Arrivals' produced by, 'Noreaga' and 'Achernahir' have been removed from 'YouTube' if so, why is this? From which website can I buy the whole of the series on each of the above videos on dvds? Thank You So Much!

Alex

about 4 years ago

Wakeup is working on the website, expect bugs here and there. Pretty sure you can find the torrent for arrivals atleast, check pirate bay. no idea on the youtube censorship thing.

Safah

about 4 years ago

I've been to wakeupproject.com and have clicked on the 'Arrivals' nothing is happening, no videos are being played. I'll have to ask others who have managed to download all the parts to it when it first uploaded on YouTube. What's pirate bay, what do you mean by that LoL? THANK YOU ANYWAY, FOR REPLYING TO MY MSG

Alex

about 4 years ago

piratebay is a torrent site. basically torrents are peoples way of saying that have whatever movie. When you download a torrent you are basically taking the movie off someone elses pc.. not a centralized server. download utorrent, which is a p2p client to get your movie. Then visit pirate bay and search for the arrivals or w/e. http://thepiratebay.sx/browse

Safah 786

about 4 years ago

Thank you very musch for the explanation LoL

Alex

about 4 years ago

Just wondering if we will ever see this series? You announced it 6 months ago. Going by your twitter you have one part done and wont release any until its complete? I don't see the sense in that, but its your project. So i'm guessing 3 months a part to make? say 5 parts total, we can see this in 2 more years? I'm sure you have reality to deal with, but I'm not sure why the massive wait. Do these videos take that long to put together?

Safah 786

about 4 years ago

I think it’s hard producing videos and uploading them on the internet. You have to research from various reliable sources, making sure your information is accurate and correct. FARHAN KHAN’S VIDEOS ARE VERY INFORMATIVE. NO NEED FOR US TO RESEARCH LOL. We also have to remember, Farhan Khan has his own personal and private Life to deal with, so we have to respect that. WE OWE IT TO HIM! I AM SURE THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END LOL.

Safah 786

about 4 years ago

I HAVE MANAGED TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN WHEN I WISH TO WATCH THE ARRIVALS VIDEO ON WAKE UP PROJECT.COM. THE PROBLEM IS, YOU CANNOT WATCH ANY OF THE VIDEOS, ON INTERNET EXPLORER. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEOS ON www.wakeupproject.com IS BY GOOGLE CHROME WEB BROWSER

AJ

about 4 years ago

Thank you so much, i can't wait to watch INDIGO!

Michał Marcin Gabriel Kielar

about 4 years ago

Hi i from poland. In my country nobody knows about iluminator's or very small part of people know who are iluminator's. can you tell my how you first time find they ? And why this is that important for you Fari ?

Penni

about 4 years ago

Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Gerald

about 4 years ago

Appreciating the dedication you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Don

about 4 years ago

I think it's so fucking cool how I completed your music industry exposed series when they were put out and obviously haven't heard anything from you since so with that knowledge already (and i was only 15!) i ended up getting deeper and deeper into like theories about life and the universe and then stumbled across the pineal gland and then got really interested in decalcifying it (because if you hate the government and understand they're brainwashing you, you'd want to) and developed an extremely healthy lifestyle whilst stumbling into spirituality and meditation and chakras and then my detention teacher at school turns out to be a fucking crystal healer and she could read people and their auras and she told me that basically i have so much knowledge at such a young age and she said i'm very spiritually mature and i should read into indigo children and she also mentioned crystalline. and ever since then i dropped out of school and yeah. i'm 18 now and i've progressed so far.

Don

about 4 years ago

and now that i've randomly stumbled across you again you're talking about indigo

Skip

about 1 year ago

toda una legión de autores iniependdentes publicando libros a bajo coste en su plataforma (aunque algunos están empezando a migrar a Apple también). La gran ventaja de Amazon con su Kindle , no obstante, radica en la posibilidad de leer los

Don

about 4 years ago

it's like synchronicity and a way of the universe telling me i'm on the way

any

you are one of hem. INDIGO ? what means that O ? 36,665,541 ? yeah 666

batman

about 4 years ago

farhan when will you upload your new series? you told us like a year ago that part one was finished, will you upload it? or did you cancel it?

Cal

about 3 years ago

Yo brother, been searching for your indigo series tho everywhere I go it's blocked or unavailable, any links to how I can get this? Peace

Eriq

about 1 year ago

Greetings from Colombia, seems very interesting what you post but I want to ask what happened to your videos and everything published? there is no trace of your articles why? something happened? Does anyone know what happened? -............................................................................-..................................-......................................................................... Saludos desde Colombia,me parece muy interesante lo que publica pero quiero preguntar ¿que ha pasado con sus vídeos y con todo lo que publicaba? ya no hay rastro de sus artículos ¿por que? ¿sucedió algo? ¿alguien sabe que paso?

Farhan

about 12 months ago

Hey Eriq, sorry for the late reply. It was all deleted by YouTube.

Oli

about 5 months ago

Est ce que la traduction en français est possible ?