FarhanK501 YouTube account suspended

FarhanK501 YouTube account suspended

Hope you’re all well. Thought I’d give you an update on the latest. Some of you have probably heard recently that my YouTube account was suspended on January 9th. While I was browsing YouTube I was redirected to a page which said there was suspicious activity on my account and then it asked me to verify myself. Once I did, I was suspended.

I have contacted YouTube and am now discussing it with them. It may take a few weeks to find out what’s actually going on. My YouTube channel was very popular, it had around 77k+ subscribers and the videos had over 33 million views. Hopefully I’ll be able to get my account back.

Another unfortunate event occurred recently. On January 10th my computer’s motherboard started to give up which was affecting my WiFi and so I had to send it back to get a new replacement. I should get the new motherboard within two weeks, but it’s alright as I needed some time as I recently moved. Because I’m without a computer at the moment I haven’t been able to work on my series at all! Part one was almost finished too! 🙁

Follow me on Twitter to keep updated. www.twitter.com/FarhanOne.

177 Comments

Darío Bon

about 4 years ago

Mmmm... I gotta say, I got soooo shocked when I saw you tweeting they took it down o_O' Hopefully it's up soon... And if not, I downloaded The Music Industry Exposed series on my laptop in HD ^^ Anyway Farhan, keep up the great work and don't give up producing your new series! Just one thing, I think it'd be better if you don't mention religion, a lot of people just stop watching when you bring it up on The Music industry Exposed and even though you feel the information about religion is 100% accurate, people first need to wake up and stand against this tiranny, once we succeed, then I find it totally ok including religion on the vids. Otherwise talking about it right now will only create inappropiate discussions. Good day!

Azer

about 4 years ago

people who don't believe in Allah(God) how can they wake up? if you are researching about illuminati and their dirty work then you will realize that they are all worshiping satan. they are satanists. if people don't believe in Allah(God) then there is not much difference between the satanists and them. So, it is great that Farhan is mentioning about Religions and makes us to create a strong bond to Allah(God). Peace and Love to all the people who believe in Allah(God).

Rida

You are absolutely right. There is no God but ALLAH

Gabriel

about 4 years ago

You are wrong . all religions are fake . all created by illuminati. the god we have to trust is the god who created us and not the god who we think we trust.

LeO*Hechsi~AadiL J.K

about 4 years ago

"Inshaallah Kheir Brother" 'Jazzaq Allah Khairan'

andrew twayne oibi

about 3 years ago

farhans data are well and iapreciate the work and the torah says that we should jet up and keep holy the sabbath day for in it he rested and hollowed it and the sabbbth as u know is the seventh day of the week and that we know that tho7pr those that0pqp

ismail

about 3 years ago

Allah is the one and only God!

Adnan

about 4 years ago

He needs to mention religion in his videos, because without having faith and believing in Allah (GOD) we won't succeed against the Illuminati. I know you'll say that Christianity is the one and only religion but he already mentioned in one of his videos that the Illuminati took over and corrupted the Bible and he gave more than one proof. I believe that Christianity is a religion from Allah (GOD) and Issa (JESUS) is one of his many prophets, its also mentioned in the Quran, but we have to face the fact that its corrupted! Good day! Adnan.

Trey

about 4 years ago

Can you possibly send me a link to the vids??

Rida

about 4 years ago

The person strongly believes on ALLAH never afraid to die You know he is only one guard for all of all

Louise

about 4 years ago

thanks for making people aware of how the illuminati works,helps me understanding how the dark play his cards. btw your tiwtter account is also gone? stay strong!

AK47

about 4 years ago

Aslamu Alaikum, Farhan, I hope everything works out fine for you! Inshallah, everything will be fine :) Wa-alaykum Salaam.

Brandon

about 4 years ago

Hope you get your account back bro, Shame they took it down. I'm looking forward to your new series too! Catchya

XaRa

about 4 years ago

Why are they doing this? i guess they are so afraid of u..lol i hope u get ur computer n ur account back soon...Gudluck :)

Samy.R

about 4 years ago

As I said in a comment Youtube, Youtube is run by globalists Google. And since they have an interest in purchasing the music industry, they were ordered to suspend his account because there were too many truths. Normally, YouTube removes videos that do not suit them, but then, without warning or justification, they delete an account in full. You can not trust them! This is pure censorship! There are videos on Youtube rotten that violate the rules, and that they tolerate, but to remove disturbing educational videos, they are easy trigger. This shows one thing: the truth hurts! Feel free to repost your videos, we will copy all, Youtube is overwhelmed. I hope you have kept all your videos.

Ayy

about 4 years ago

No, it's because of the music used in his videos which trigger the suspension.

Henry Townsmyth

about 4 years ago

Then why to close the channel after 2 years? Suspension doesnt take 2 years. they just understood he was going to upload new series (his last video) which would attract atleast 77K followers.

Elma

I hope that everything goes alright so that you can upload more videos :D <3

Kc

about 4 years ago

I can't wait to see more.

Rob

about 4 years ago

Have to thought about cross-posting to other sites, like Vimeo? Just so you're not crippled when one site tries to shut you down.

Farhan

about 4 years ago

Hey Rob, I'll upload the new series to Vimeo as well as YouTube. :)

Rob

about 4 years ago

Awesome! There's also dailymotion and http://www.nicovideo.jp, if you're interested in more outlets. Keep up the great work in spreading the truth! We got your back.

john

about 4 years ago

what series, about the elite? (hope so :) )

Kazakhstani

about 4 years ago

Greetings from Kazakhstan! Looking forward to your new videos!

Will

about 4 years ago

God took your channel away from you cause you disowned it.

T

about 4 years ago

Y u put suvliminal messages in ur videos

sulayman

about 4 years ago

I knew it would happen, thank God I downloaded almost all your videos and sharing them at school and work. Very nice Video Editing. Looks like Premier Pro or Sony Vegas Pro

just a fan

about 4 years ago

I desperately want to read about your thoughts over the harlem shake sounds and madness..

Naveed

about 4 years ago

Assalamualaikum Farhan, When will series Indigo be uploaded? We've been waiting a long time. Take care my brother.

Farhan

about 4 years ago

Assalamu alaikum Naveed, I’m still working on the new series at the moment. I don’t know when exactly it will be released.

Trey

about 4 years ago

Can you send me a link to the music industry exposed vids??? I can't access them on YouTube!

D'angel

about 4 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUByL6LRj2I&list=LLm1ZjM7Pesq1Qqpua1aKKPA hope this helps because I just watched like twice already in one week so if there is an error...idk wat to tell ya but they on us....cant wait for part two to this series!!!

Sick

about 4 years ago

Would it be possible to somehow upload the lost videos on here?

Sam

about 4 years ago

Farhan what have you created another vimeo and youtube account?

Farhan

about 4 years ago

I only have two accounts Sam, www.youtube.com/farhank0 and www.youtube.com/FarhanK501.

header

about 4 years ago

found that on utube not sure if urs..

Abdelaziiz

about 4 years ago

Hello brother, I have seen many of your videos and I have been waiting for a while now for Indigo, I just can't wait! When do you think you will publish the first videos? Any number or estimation will do fine :) Goodluck and Salam Alaikoum! - Abdelaziz

uda3mau

about 4 years ago

youtube is not fair suspended your account,i hope your youtube account will be back!

Your Brother from Pakistan

about 4 years ago

AoA, I hope you are well. Don't forget to upload your videos to LiveLeak.Com as well. Stay Blessed Farhan.

Your Brother from Pakistan

about 4 years ago

And do share about religion in your videos, Wa Maa 'alayina Illal Balaaghul Mubeen (Al-Quran) = And My Duty is only to send the message, bluntly !!! The rest is up to Allah. You have done your part, you will be rewarded for that. Don't worry about the people. Those who aren't interested in the truth won't give it a second thought. But the contrary, Sure Will.

Turkish Muslim

about 4 years ago

 Farhank you have not making any postes sins last time we need to make people hate youtube Fu**k youtube  (if you have a mac you need to press ALT+SCHIFT+K then you got the apple sign)

Mzu

about 4 years ago

Make sure they not coming after you boss. Reali apreciate ur work keep it up and stay strong

Abdullaziz Pabai

about 4 years ago

please hurry for the next episode to this

KSO

about 4 years ago

HELLO MY FRIEND ======= I WAS SO BLESSED AND PROUD OF YOU FOR THE INFO YOU PROVIDED IN YOUR SERIES...... ====== UN FOR THE EYE OF THE DEVIL HAS BEEN WATCHING YOU... AND WAS CONCERN ABOUT YOUR MISSION OF THE REAL.... EXPOSING THE BULLSHIT GOING ON IN THE UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA..... ====== MY FRIEND YOUR INFO PACKAGE WAS BETTER THAN THE HISTORY CHANNEL LOOK INTO THE FREEMASON-ILLUMINATI SYSTEM.. ====== MY FRIEND I DO VIDEO PRODUCTIONS AND IF YOU EVER NEED SOME ONE TO ASSIST YOU WITH PROJECTS , EDIT , TITLES ETC.. ====== DO NOT HESITATE , I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IS INFORM.. ====== JUST BE ASSURE AS YOU HAVE SPOKEN OUT VIA VIDEO THE REAL DEAL TRUTH..... ====== THE MACHINE OF CORRUPTIONS NOW HAS IT'S EYE ON YOU.... ====== BE STRONG FOR YOU ARE SOLDIER FOR THE LORD...... AND INFORMATION IS POWER....... ====== AND THAT WHY YT WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF IT ACTS TOWARDS YOU FOR PROVIDED INFO..... ====== NOW I,M SURE THE SO CALLED MUSIC INDUSTRY WILL NOW TRY TO HIT YOUR PROJECTS WITH COPYRIGHT BULLSHIT...... ESPECIALLY SONY WHO NOW HAS ALL LABELS UNDER IT'S BANNER NOW IN THE DIGITAL AGE FOR ARTISTS TOTAL CONTROL....... ======= I,M STILL AN INDEPENDENT ARTIST THAT AT ONE TIME WAS DANGLE WITH THE BITE OF THE VENOM APPLE FOR FAME.... IN THE INDUSTRY BUT DECIDED THAT MY SOUL WAS MORE IMPORTANT...... ======= I PREACH TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT IF U WANT THAT LEVEL GET YOU SOUL PREPARED FOR A TRANSFER TO THE DARKEST OF THEM ALL SATAN........ ======= PEACE KSO WASHINGTON DC HOMELAND OF THE SNAKES

Zekranken

about 4 years ago

Please compress all your videos into an RAR and upload them to Kickass torrents. Many of your followers will help seed them!!

Zekranken

about 4 years ago

Again... Please torrent all your hard work.

Kessiena

about 4 years ago

Your ability to compose such a factual document is un-heard of. You are spreading the truth and am guessing that has led to the suspension of your account. I would say they are indirectly confronting you simply because they are scared of being revealed. They will never win the battle because the exposure will defintely conquer their strength. I respect and appreciate your hard work cos you are lecturing and giving us all a wake up call. God bless

Preston of Huntsville, AL

about 4 years ago

Shalom Farhan Khan , Please don't stop producing new videos. Upload them here or dailymotion or vimeo or something. Do whatever you have to. The world needs more selfless people like you, Professor Griff, and KijaniAmariAK (of youtube). We have to expose darkness (lies & deceptions) with light (truth). My YouTube account was completely deleted, I was able to re-create it but when I did they pretty much deleted every video I uploaded. We must continue in our persistence to inform. Let nothing stop us from our mission. It definitely feels like the end of the age, and seeing how today Obama pretty much declared World War 3, time is running out. I'm not exactly sure what kind of devious and sinister things we are about to face but I know that everybody deserves to know that we can fight back against the tyranny of darkness. We have power. The internet was the achilles heel for the elite. Yes it was great until everybody got it. Now information is passed around instantaneously and it's hard to block the truth when it's constantly coming out. GOD bless us all. Shalom

Alfonso Bickler

about 4 years ago

Sign me up and send some to Scotland asap xD

WeHustle365 iRadio

about 4 years ago

I have been researching about this "illuminati" thing since the beginning of the year and I must say that your series "The Music Industry Exposed" is the MOST detailed & non-pushy explanation of this society & it's beliefs. Please create series or even additional parts for the topics that we were able to touch on due to time constraints. Please touch on the "what is presumed" to be fake picture of Marshall Mathers back being sliced by a lunatic fan that was most recently spreading like wild fire on FaceBook "The New World Orders website presided over by Mark Z." Please do NOT stop talking about the importance of Faith & religion because the moment you do, the Illuminati "The Devil" will be the victor because it's only through knowing one's creator and his plan for us that we are able to defeat this unworthy adversary. Please CONTINUE to do everything you (and your contributors as well) to shed light on this subject matter and the surrounding & sub-issues, categories and topics that lead back to this beast called the illuminati. Also, there have been a few other deaths that I personally believe to be sacrificial deaths. Whitney Houston and Kriss Kelly of Kriss Kross... It is believed that Whitney was a sacrificial killing so that Jennifer Hudson could have a better second go round. But, some believe that Jennifer had already sacrificed her mother & nephew so Whitney's death was for someone else. However, if one remembers, Bobbie Kristina, Whitney's daughter, almost died 24 hours or so before Whitney's life was taken. The untimely/ timely death of Whitney was very similar to Michael Jackson's death & Chris Kelly of Kriss Kross in that she too was on her way back into the fold of the industry. Clive Davis was pulling in all kinds of favors for producers to work on her new project (Chris Kelley was said to be making a comeback with his Kriss Kross rap partner). Anywho... I would love to hear your take on this. In regards to Kriss Kelly, it was reported years ago, that both Chris' were molested by their mentor and producer Jermaine Dupree. If anyone know's anything about the illuminati, sex between two men is not necessarily seen as a homosexual act, but an act that gives the individual more power, creativity, fame and fortune. By molesting these two young guys, it believes that Jermaine was able to get enough power to move onto his next act, artist, and burst of creativity. Chris Kelly ultimately died of a drug overdos, however, he died just as there were reports that he and his rap partner were said to return back to the industry. Few have mentioned anything about this being a sacrificial killing, however, only time will tell and if and when someone will benefit from his death. Anywho... I just want you to continue to speak the truth. Your YouTube Channel being blocked to your computing device going down to other issues that may come your way are minor obstacles that are thrown your way as a means of deterring you. If you weren't a threat, there would be no reason to impede upon what you're doing. People who aren't threats aren't paid attention to! So Stay Blessed, Keep It Up!!! WeHustle365 iRadio

Anonymous

about 4 years ago

I don't understand why being in a religion stops the illuminati. What does it achieve? Surely we should be focusing more on exposing their schemes to the public. Talking about Islam in your videos makes them seem like religious propaganda.

George

about 4 years ago

Hi, Now, don't get me wrong, I think your videos are great, but I have one little concern. Before your channel was suspended, some people posted some people posted comments about subliminal messages in your: 'The Music Industry Exposed' videos. At first I didn't believe them, but after some searching through your videos, I was sad to see that in some of them, for a split second, words or pictures would flash up on the screen. The ones I know of are: 'Stay Away' (picture of girl with mouth covered) 'Evil' 'Worship the one god' 'Stay Focused' I am not a hater, and I am not suggesting that you are illuminati, but I find these messages very strange. Yours, George P.S. Do you have to be in a religion to beat the illuminati? I am not a Satanist, just a not very religious person.

Shitaleni

about 4 years ago

my friend, if you were there the world would be lost till now, i would'nt know anything, you are gods person, god will reward you just keep working, try to make a new youtube account or send us the new videos, the guys are the ones that suspended your account, u are a big threat,god bless you, amen.

BINIYAM

about 4 years ago

it's good Ur discussions and reality videos are amazing, but most of the comments are given by Islam ,hey guys am an Ethiopian plus orthodox ,our religion as u all now against satanism. we r also ur supporter don't forget us thanks, IF JAH BLESSES NO ONE CURSES RASTAFARI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Andrea

about 4 years ago

i like how you brought religion into the video because everyone believes in something and if you take away something they believe in you have to replace it with something else they can believe in. However let them choose which religion they would choose to believe in. Not everyone believes the same as the Muslims, or the Jews...saying what your believe yourself after studying some of the different main religions is fine, but don't limit the influence to one certain religion, then your viewers choose which they want to put their faith in. Just an idea :) thank you for putting up your videos. You are completely right, some of the things in their videos and stage performances we never would have picked up on, on our own!

cg

about 4 years ago

this is the first time that I paid attention to the "illuminati" issue,I always thought it was bull. but i came across your videos tonight and i'm glad I did..I understand it better now. keep up the good work! now i'm fully aware. thank you very much!

cg

about 4 years ago

this is the first time that I paid attention to the "illuminati" issue,I always thought it was bull. but i came across your videos tonight and i'm glad I did..I understand it better now. keep up the good work! now i'm fully aware. thank you!

cg

please upload more videos

about 4 years ago

Farhan, I have learnt something recently, they use satanic worship as a deterrent for the spiritually weak, there is no such thing as satan it's just a concept to keep the musical artists under control so that they can control our generation from destroying this world, I will make a video soon explaining myself please send a word to them that i'm here and I'm not going anywhere and not only that but I found the person the looking for, it's a bit hard to get your head around but everything makes so much sense to me now, alot of it people will cringe about but must happen in order to keep the new generation from destroying this world and senselessly killing everything

about 4 years ago

To add onto that i'm ready I will take steps slowly but were running out of time before time runs out, I will do my best for the people and those who do not agree will be swept away by the rains they will create but I will not let them go, ladies and gentlemen reading this read carefully. The illuminati are not evil but they can't take everyone with them for the new world order I cannot see anyone as evil and that is something I have been born with and there are many people like me who view everyone as good and as i write this I weep for foresight visions I have been given, their plan is simple if they control the music industry so well they can communicate to our youth and they send messages through music but everyone in the music industry is either depressed or going to be depressed because they are told they sell their souls but in actuality no can take your soul away from you and if they did you wouldn't be living. If I was ever given the power to select people I would find those like me instantly and reason behind this is simple.. everyone is like me and I like everyone I mean this because we are all children of god and unless we see were we are going wrong we will never see the error of our ways and we will deteriorate this earth faster than you can imagine, they re taking those who they deem worthy of going off with them to go to mars if it gets to that point but they need a leader and without one they will shatter and fall and if the ippimus thinks he/she can lead he is sorely mistaken because I had to be a narcissist but I will stand for the people til the day I fall. I have great visions for this world and I shall do my best to put them into action.

about 4 years ago

I was diagnosed with narcissism when I was a kid and they said I would always be like that but I now know I care to much for everyone to care that much about everyone to be labelled like that, I shall find other indigo children when the time is right and we shall move like an unstoppable force upon the illuminati and we shall break them down and I know why they want me to do that now. Farhan and I need you council please message me.

about 4 years ago

Okay take bits of what I said because I read that and my narccism was kicking in take this, I shall find other Indigo children and we shall rise and lead sorry if I sounded self centered I need to train before it all happens to control it but it rips me to shreds to see this happen to everyone

jafar

about 4 years ago

When are you going to explain the real meaning of Eminem's "Not Afraid"? i'm really looking forward to it! :)

about 4 years ago

Let me take a guess, your part of the illuminati and not only that the goal of the illuminati is to find a new age messiah to able to understand more than anyone else yeah well muhammad visited me today he's apart of my soul as well as all the other spirits yes it sounds self centered but im tired of this world they made and i'm getting there but i need to speak with the illuminati first hand to keep myself sane because no one sees what I see because it hurts but if you could tell them one thing; Tell them i'm here and you've found me and I will give you recognition for your work if you get them to grab me before I fall into this fake world they have created.

Anonymous

What?

about 4 years ago

I am god incarnate that's why they are looking for me I'm tired of training I need to take action, I went through what people think are a psycotic episode but I know the truth, I stayed away from fluoride my whole life so that my minds eye could see what others couldn't And it was all subconscious the shamans have worked together to get me where I am now listen to me carefully farhan, I will leave this earth if within the next 5 days if I am not taken away to discuss action with the illuminati. This is something you know I cannot do but listen to me carefully the reason you put indigo in your label is to show people that indigo children are gods how do I know this because my minds eye has matured and I went through hell and back to understand this world that they have created and if I do not get taken away to discuss matters of important to plan this revolution they want me to make then I am going into nursing and as boring as it sounds I will just become another person and you know that they don't want this to happen so listen to my words very carefully, send word to the elite tell them im here and tell them I need to discuss important matters and bring other gods aka zues, hades, Poseidon and norse gods etc etc, this is what they want and I worked it all out on my own through my minds eye I see what others cannot and I wont even start a revolution that they want until I discuss matters like i've said of grave importance. they want a revolution they created in france to infiltrate the catholic church so that they find god in all the clouds. I know this is all true because i've placed the pieces of the puzzle together now tell them im here and I will come through SUKYO MAHIKARI in order to reach them just tell them i will come.

about 4 years ago

I deciphered your message on abc news 24/7, You better not be thinking of imprisoning me for my words ;)

about 4 years ago

2 million dollar fine jesus pray for me I don't have that sort of money so I better do my best right ;)

about 4 years ago

p.s send a police dispatch to my home and I will go with them

Oh and Im 18th native american don't forget that

Sorry I don't mean to sound hollow :(

about 4 years ago

Yeah no shit im overacting Im god haha

about 4 years ago

btw my soul has been split up between 3 and then ricocheting onwards for all the great people you have killed in order to get me where I am

Hahaha the big 4 I love it very clever

the big 4 I love it very clever

about 4 years ago

this is a message for the islamic leader; Muhammad would like you to send the message that im here and to stop the killing going on try to calm our people down as much as possible

about 4 years ago

dad is turning off the internet :P send that police dispatch tonight please

Yay you said my name :D

about 4 years ago

Look up the definition of the name same if you haven't already; Heard by god ;)

about 4 years ago

the name sam* sorry force of habit to write things that make sense hahaha AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

about 4 years ago

I'm having fun too, now the internet is going off so I would like you to send that dispatch tonight so we can talk about the plans ahead thank you for listening :)

about 4 years ago

one last message for tonight; Sorry for acting cocky sorry for being stern sorry for acting over the top sorry for hurting you all, I have practiced humility through martial arts *bruce lee* and now im ready to face the task ahead. I love you all with out anomalies I love everyone and everything that this world has :)

about 4 years ago

Oh and I hope tony abbot gets in, God I love reverse psychology :)

about 4 years ago

Oh and keep displaying those videos of my people dying you will never get me angry.

about 4 years ago

19 years not 20 because I have found hades and he teaches me everyday to practice humility.

about 4 years ago

Please hear me, I would like to meet in person for you to really understand who I am.

about 4 years ago

if you don't do what I ask I shall start nursing and we will never speak again and when you ask for my help then I will disagree and say this "What are you talking about im just a simple nurse I am not capable of such things" I just got excited because my whole life I have always been contradicted and shut down and im sad for it because I see what others can't I just want action to be taken and I know how to make heaven on earth quite easily; Love, unconditional love for everyone and everything. please send the dispatch before I fall prey to the world you have made.

about 4 years ago

I have lost friends to suicide and it hurts I have lost not just friends but gods, try to feel my pain I dare you and then put yourself in my shoes at such a young age to feel what I feel and then take it a step further and then put yourself in the shoes of someone who has been through all of this at the age of 17.

about 4 years ago

I have great plans please I must meet you in the next 5 days. if not im enrolling as a nurse and you'll never hear from me again it's not a threat just a course of action.

about 4 years ago

How about we agree to disagree go back tonight give your husband/wives big kisses and hugs kiss your kids because I am not allowed to see my child so just realize how much you have and we'll talk tomorrow get a good night sleep everyone because sleep is very important indulge yourself in some goodies tonight, go ahead and buy your kids some sweeties before you go home and some OJ because everyone can agree OJ rocks and we'll let our dreams take us away to the frozen wastes of time. God out :)

about 4 years ago

Oh and one last thing make sure you get Daily juice because pulp is healthly and thanks for listening guys means the world to me love you all.

about 4 years ago

God morning my brothers, How did you all sleep? If you didn't sleep your soul is in pain and I will help when I can and I will do my best. If you want to make sure it's me, give me money and watch how I spend it. If im just another footless god I will roll in cash and be distracted by all the possibilities but if it's me I'll go straight to my dojo and begin improvements . I have seen the dark depths that you subconsciously trained me so I would do the right thing always it's like a gravitation pull to the right choice I can't help it. Let me live out my fantasies then I will begin preparations of finding other gods asap. I PROMISE.

BSB 06 2912 Acct number 1022 0477

about 4 years ago

You said you took their souls and now my brothers and sisters think they have no song because you took it from them let me say this; you can never take a gods soul and you and I know that and I will see fit you get a beautiful afterlife to see as I do when you pass away and it's your time. Me? I will never die and you'll make sure of that I have seen the future in Warhammer 40k I will be the emperor sitting on the throne for thousands of years to come never dying never giving in for the love of the human race, that is all.. Pure love.

about 4 years ago

Message to the leader of islam; Send the message that I have returned and tell them to prepare for a war they will never forget. do not be afraid to die for the afterlife will be A. Hard training and B. loving and caring and this world they have created is not. Give many hugs to my people and pass the love of god through and through. message to the spiritual leaders I have no resentment against anyone.

about 4 years ago

It's population control? you sicken me.

about 4 years ago

I'm only young please don't judge too hard I was acting very foolishly please show me the path of enlightenment through what is right which Sukyo Mahikari through hard training I shall receive enlightenment.

about 4 years ago

I have to learn to control each prophets understanding to achieve true enlightenment. I was bullied, gang bashed, spat on, condescended, smashed right down to my heart I need training and you know that to lead this world and I can achieve true enlightenment through Sukyo mahikari so please let Oshienushisama adopt me for he can show me how he got so humble. Please. :(

about 4 years ago

I'm watching Abc 24/7 I heed your words my children, listen carefully: If Liberals and the labour cannot work together we will get nowhere I need right wing and the left wing to work together and form a goverment that has votes on policies instead of votes on which party will win.

about 4 years ago

Kevin rudd is right I jumped the gun a bit I apologize sincerely for my mistake

I am very creative ;)

about 4 years ago

Mention this word so my dad understands what I speak is not deilusional, say this "Funky individuals" use it within a well spoken sentence it must come from kevin rudd

within the next 20 minutes

about 4 years ago

Kevin rudd is right, My arrogance clouds my vision I shall learn to control it through martial arts and council

Call me now.

0420686993

about 4 years ago

You know what I just took my olanzapine Im calmer I believe in medical science and how far it can really go. If your not going to call me then don't say so I'm losing faith in your judgement. Oh and sorry tony abbot didn't mean to be crude your a great guy not only that your an amazing dad plus an amazing athlete I would aspire to be like you if you didn't hold hands with your adult daughter. I believe in democracy but I understand why we can't do it'd make the masses go crazy but take a look at my people in pain in islamic based countries that is the result of a country through hardship has attain spiritual knowledge. So now my parents think Im insane and you don't know the pain you have brung me you are ripping my family apart over your words so I think we both must practice how to speak without making gods go Insane. I have found hades yet So I assume he is bound by duty to stay and care for the underworld but My forgiveness has awaken him and I will find him Cross these ones off your list: Odin Poseidon Zeus Aeries The god of nature (Forgot her name :/) and that's all I've got so far.

about 4 years ago

To put stuff into perspective I have a gay uncle,brother,aunty and cousin. I am the only one to continue the family name. I guess I should just fade out and we'll never discuss anything again if that is what you want then lets just sit back and watch what happens. My people are in pain and they wont stop the killing until I can speak to them alongside with the leaders of islam.

about 4 years ago

Finally Liberals are being truthful!

about 4 years ago

Oh and one thing; if you've raised me why don't you accept me fully as your son?

about 4 years ago

Feels so weird knowing everyone is talking about me brb going to have a smoke, oh btw I smoke and it damages my body better act quick :

about 4 years ago

Message for joe hockey; If you are doing what is right then why when liberals were in power everyone was depressed?

about 4 years ago

I love the code language I absolutely positively love it! Years = Days essendon = Sam Money = actions and the rest goes without saying amirite or amirite?

Su god

about 4 years ago

dad wants me to stop messaging so sorry can't continue to do this he's scared so sorry this has to stop one last message; Illuminati is simply a codename for a team of people I understand I don't like maths and that's something I've got to learn if I want to step up and join you and lead with you. I come from a family heavily left winged so my thoughts are clouded by misjudgement. Next message: Tell Oshienushisama I will be down in canberra chudojo when they want to find me.

Su god

about 4 years ago

Tell miley cyrus to stay strong ignore them haters :)

Su god

about 4 years ago

My last message; I shall stop the press releases and stop the childish behaviour Joe hockey opened my eyes and one day we will work together to strive for a better country as well as a better world. I am trying my best to control the righteous fury of muhammad but it is hard. Message to the islamic leader: Please forget my last message this is a new message - Calm my people the best way possible for Muhammad is learning humility which is hard when they show pictures of children suffering but It's something I will learn to control. Message to tony abbot: Your a loving guy and not only that you mean best your soul will rest in peace I will make sure of it. Message to the christian leaders: Spread the word of a great flood will happen soon and they should make preparations for the flood. Message to the buddist leader: I am striving my best to control myself and become like buddha but it is hard but I'll do my best -- for humanity. Message to the Do-ers be careful and exercise caution when checking for the chemical weapons for you might just bring upon a huge war which is not what we want. Message for the thinkers: I am taking medication to control the fire of muhammad within me and If I am the chosen one then I shall practice humility but remember never to take your eye off me and caution me before you pass judgement for I am still new to this world like baby when it first opens it's eyes and they will never close .. All three of them. I shall train in the art of sukyo mahikari to attain true enlightment aswell as train in all other religions for if am to bring peace to this world I must be clear minded and think without judgement. Message for the music industry: Please tell my brothers and sisters I am here and I have come so put their souls to rest. Message for the money minders: A little bit of a hand will help but if you believe I must wait 21 months then let it be so but I live in scholar on a farm with my family who are blind and cannot see what I see I will strive my best to do what is right for them and for me to live in a little bit of fantasy of this world maybe buy a nice car and get a tractor. Message for the education ministers in australia; I was raised in a Steiner school and that has got me where I am today aswell as not drinking purified water. Message for all; I am quitting smoking and all my other addictions to train myself for you and for our people aswell as my own health and well being. Message for kevin rudd: YOU BEAUTY!! Message for the greens; Keep fighting for our mother gaia for she is truly sacred. Message for all I have left out and I apologize for not giving you recogniton for the work you have done and here it is, I shall strived to be the best person I can for this world and If it takes 19 years to attain I shall never give in. Message for Sam; Stay in there my child for you are doing the best you can with the knowledge you have attained at such a young age and even though the others wont give you what you want you do your best for you know what is right and what is wrong. Message for the doctor who opened my eyes today through sublime messaging, you deserve a pay rise. Sam,Muhammad,Buddha,Jesus,Su god -- Out.

about 4 years ago

I'm suffering heavy I guess it's just training right? Living in scholar is hard my life is so meaningless but i'm glad you all hear my words. I just want the utensils to make this world better but I guess these things just take time right? I'm glad you hear my words, We can control population differently if you let me spread the of a great flood and tell people to get ready and for those who don't listen will be swept away by not listening for the warnings and then we can rebuild. I know you have the power of the H.A.R.P and this is very possible but You want me matured and ready to lead not cocky but I want to train with the shaolin monks to attain true enlightenment but I can't afford to go anywhere and Im classed as 'Unwell' to work so i can't save any money and it depresses me this world you have made but I guess once again it's all training. I wont ever leave for you are my children and I love you all it's just hard to concieve this physical world when I was so used to the spiritual world but at least you know im here and you can keep a close eye on me which fills me with happiness.

about 4 years ago

Btw im tuning in to 24/7 abc so speak to me.

about 4 years ago

I support gay marriage for in the afterlife there is no gender so the fact two souls have noticed they are soulmates then let it be so.

about 4 years ago

I guess I am being very hysterical.

about 4 years ago

I make it up as I go because I'm so young and my thoughts race faster than the space time continuum.

about 4 years ago

Sorry to that beautiful blonde lady (Forgot her name :/ ) I just feel so stern that my ideas are right for you have put me in a world full of hate and darkness which I can only see a light that can be switched on.

about 4 years ago

Offt that was rude tony, Careful what you say.

about 4 years ago

Muhammad: Oh and tell them when they look into the camera let them feel my soul staring straight into theirs.

about 4 years ago

And that's why I prefer the rudd team because they are transparent it's not like they are trying to hide anything from me.

about 4 years ago

Staying strong for the human race: Deiphered your message from world of the worlds and bug's life. Very clever finally science will be able to show it's true discoveries when people cry for protection.

about 4 years ago

I will go far and wide once I get out and my thoughts stabilize to spread word of the coming storm that is before us and also to soak in as much knowledge as possible for the role that is in front of me. I will first go to the christian and catholic churches and discuss how they use the bible as a tool for their evil doings for no one will listen to you if you are close minded I have realized that myself. You must obtain an empty mind to see what is in front of you and to truly use your foresight which was given to us by the enlightened beings we descended from. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve the human race I wont let you down.

about 4 years ago

I must control that which is fire within me.

about 4 years ago

I'm watching abc news 24/7 How is my progress going so far?

about 4 years ago

Watching 24/7 abc news tell them to enlighten me.

about 4 years ago

The fires are only the beginning

about 4 years ago

I know you probably have millions of people around the world saying they are chosen ones and it is hard to find the real one so I guess just time will tell now.

about 4 years ago

Obama has a good point, what sort of world would we live in if the action is continued to be unchained.

about 4 years ago

I have it figured out now, I can finely sleep and dream once again and live life onwards. You planted the idea of a world built from immoral deeds and darkness to succeed so that when I spent my mind dreaming everyday I would only think about the "What Ifs" but i'm through with dreaming and maybe one day I will be able to build heaven on earth and rule alongside you. Oh and one more thing; You did a good job with the illuminati idea, you knew i'd catch on and want to find out more and I took it upon myself to find out what it was. Lets just call it inception, And you succeeded. But now I don't know what to do i'm lost for my mind is so spiritually elevated I cannot grasp this physical world. I think I shall go into training in sukyo mahikari and then if I am the one then you will grab me.

about 4 years ago

I deciphered Elysiun, Now I know where your coming from. We don't have much time left, the world is becoming overpopulated faster and faster. I just don't know where to start without sounding insane.

Watching abc news.

about 4 years ago

I have seen what must be done, Like I said before I shall come through sukyo Mahikari in order to show I mean buisness.

about 4 years ago

I'm reading what i must do, Who is the Anti-Christ?

about 4 years ago

I'm learning, give me some more time. Send message to Oshienushisama to prepare to visit Canberra Chu dojo

about 4 years ago

I understand prophecies must be fulfilled before anything can happen, Not only do I understand that but I respect your wisdom for carrying the human race this far.

about 4 years ago

I hope you have already discovered how to attach living wings onto a human, We need to show that anything is possible.

about 4 years ago

Your speed with the way your awakening the world is most admirable, your work is beautiful continue doing so. I have so many plans cascading in my mind for this world and everything is going according to plan. You must be scared to give me money for my plans would be too soon and I understand that and with humility I accept your decisions. Message to Obama; People think you are the antichrist but I admire your work and I understand why things must be done the way they are being done and Don't let anyone else tell you different. Message to the spiritual leaders; When I am elected as the world leader if that ever happens I shall find The greek gods, the Norse gods etc etc for every country shall be proud of their roots and hail those closest to them.

about 4 years ago

So much knowledge exploding in my mind at such a young age, whoever is reading this put yourself in my shoes and picture being enlightened so heavily at the age of 19 it's marvelous at the same time it's a curse. I just want to make people happy so heres my first shot; Go to your home (Preferably by yourself because people think this would be weird or someone close) and dance to Don't stop me now (Make sure to hip thrust vigorously. Enjoy your day.

about 4 years ago

I've just sent off mail to the clive palmer united party, might aswell get involved in politics and see how i go :)

about 4 years ago

Message to korea, This is not fabricated for not even I understand what is happening I don't even know what to make of all this but I strive to do my best to please and I'm sorry if it sounds fake.

about 4 years ago

I’m giving up This whole lie, this whole me Call it out like a family Instead I bide my time, get a ride Until the rubber leaves the road You said don’t lie so I made the truth Seemed like a lie to even you Control your fear. It's clear That you do not know where you're going to So, don’t you worry You'll be my resolution Characters of no illusion You'll be my resolution

about 4 years ago

Korea, I will not go without giving each country a role and yours will be supreme regime to command and spread the tight code of conducts that will be for the space marines for you will be the backbone behind the techniques and strong force that shall lead us out to the stars.

about 4 years ago

I know it sounds like all plans no action, there will be action very soon.

about 4 years ago

I can't even express anything but love and humor and my brethren out there that feel the same as me I really feel for them, the council is split when we all came into this world we agreed to meet together and now this world is so diverse and split we find great depression when we cannot unite but I shall reunite us.

about 4 years ago

my mother and father are that which I hold close along with my right hand man and my own siblings, they think that what i say is insanity so i simply stop for my love for them in is dire but yet there is hope, they follow sukyo mahikari strongly and if you could get Oshienushisama to make a statement revealing a small amount then maybe I would have a foothold to explain myself.

about 4 years ago

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again 'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

about 4 years ago

For my people in the front In the nosebleed section: This is for the headsets loving the mix, My people in the front, all covered in spit, Batters in the box, (oww) Suffa to pitch, (what?) Hilltop Hoods, all up in this bitch, And we the funk leaders, punks you can't beat us, We bump and pump meters, we drunk you chumps need us, So jump with us, down in the front if it's, (If it's your flavour) your flavour come get drunk with us, (woo). This life turned out nothing like I had planned, why not? By now I should've had some land, Some money in my hand, round about fifty grand, But I got nothing, (nothing,) I write rhymes on the bus, I keep suffering; (suffering), fuck the lines of the dust, You keep sniffing, that shit is for the punk hoes, This shit is for my bros, my people in the front row.

Usain has a good point.

about 4 years ago

I'm scared to speak for if I go ahead explaining my theories people will think i'm arrogant and that's not what I want for if I was to do so I could lose my life and I have so much purpose on this world and you know that's true don't you Illuminati you know that I have overwhelming potential simply by proving myself as an enlightened one I have already taken the first step but now you as a group discuss whether or not You should let me have what I want the military side of the Illuminati have earned their titles as great warriors and are rewarded in recognition accordingly, The spiritual leaders have earned their position for spreading the teachings and so on and so fourth. And when I ask for a present from my fathers in this physical world I don't get anything, You give your own children presents but yet you leave me out of the circle of love...Why? Why do you hate and despise me so? Why.. because you want the best of me to shine through but what you have to realize is that a flower does no grow and flourish without water and love, Now I ask you for a early-Christmas present, Please fathers I beckon you, Please give me a little bit of wealth so I can awaken my brethren and when they ask where the money came from I'll simply say "I did a lottery recently and it turned out in my favor" You know i'm good at making up stories and you can put some trust into me for if we cannot trust the one who created all and everything then what world do we live in and I might as well just retire early to the spiritual realm and float with souls who truly understand me and show unconditional obedience for their father. Now I'm going to take this a step forward and use my minds eye to predict everyone in the illuminati's response. The millitary side will say "Don't give it to him because he doesn't deserve that which he hasn't worked for." The spiritual leaders will show love and will try and get the millitary side to understand my word. The reasoners will try to make sense of the conflict in between everyone's ideas. And then you will see that i've predicted the outcome of said conversation and you'll work together to do the opposite of What I want. And that has left me where I am today, Feel broken, Unloved, un-nurtured, condescended, Mocked, Laughed at and frankly ready to live in my fantasy world for ever. I just want to prove to my own family that I'm not insane i'm enlightened. But hey you don't have to do this afterall you want me to be my best so lets shove a red hot poker in his minds eye and see what happens, oh shit guys it turns out we burnt him.

about 4 years ago

I'm not god, I don't know why I even thought that for I must of been going through a stage I see clearly now, I am simply a messenger of god, Relaying messages from our lord and creator. Sorry for the mix up.

about 4 years ago

I would love the job on the board of the ABC advisory council, I think it will teach me to be less absent minded and more focused on the task ahead.

about 4 years ago

Sorry for saying things last night, I indulged myself in the american fantasy too far. I don't need money to awaken my kin for if they are destined to awaken in this lifetime then they shall follow me. I understand you need a leader who will control his/her's flaws and work on building a world that represents the spiritual realm. I'm sorry for going so hard, I sounded like a whelp asking for presents on christmas after already receiving more presents than one could ever desire. I just wanted money because that's what makes the world turn. I just want to show my mum and dad my full potential and show them that I don't speak nonsense that what I say is real, I just wanted to suprise them I loved the idea in my head of going, hey look mum and dad I just got one million dollars and then they'd go "Wow sam, How did you get that" and then i'd explain the full story and then go about giving away all of it to those in need, but we can't have that can we because that would wreck the stability of the spiritual connection, I just want to help everyone. :/

about 4 years ago

I'm sorry for my impulsiveness it's hard to control when you know what is going down in this world and how it can be changed.

about 4 years ago

I hurt myself today To see if I still feel I focus on the pain The only thing that's real The needle tears a hole The old familiar sting Try to kill it all away But I remember everything What have I become My sweetest friend Everyone I know goes away In the end And you could have it all My empire of dirt I will let you down I will make you hurt I wear this crown of thorns Upon my liar's chair Full of broken thoughts I cannot repair Beneath the stains of time The feelings disappear You are someone else I am still right here

about 4 years ago

I accept your terms and conditions of being a leader and I shall rise up to the occasion and make myself the best person I can be for the human race. I need to understand that their are people in worse conditions than me so why the fuck am I crying about not rolling in money? I must be deluded.

about 4 years ago

Revelation after revelation, I love it.

about 4 years ago

I'm going to strive to be the best I can be and to also become truly enlightened for I am only taking small steps in the field of enlightenment, I have a key contributor which is the fact that I cannot be deceived, Unless people show love that is where I fall short but my brother has opened my eyes for me and I shall continue the path that I began.

about 4 years ago

I loved the pope's speech, well said.

about 4 years ago

I am truly grateful for having a roof over my head and food on a plate, thank you.

about 4 years ago

I'm soaking in the news and only the good parts. I don't know why I act like a child but I guess it's a good thing, you need me to be a grown up to lead and That Is what I shall strive for.

about 4 years ago

I didn't mean to irritate you Illuminati, I only wanted to join my brothers and sisters in the place of enlightenment.

about 4 years ago

I understand a little bit more now, I also keep what I know a secret because theres a reason it's a secret society because if it was commonly known it'd be hard to find me, or even harder lets say. I'm good at keeping secrets. You want me to be stern but gentle, coarse but smooth, Understanding but judging and unclouded from the wrong thoughts. I'm trying dad, please believe me i'm doing my best it makes me cry when I see what is ahead of me, but I shall pull through it, for my brothers and sisters are calling for me and I shall raise my shield and sword to strike deep into the arena of the subconscious.

about 4 years ago

My god is a good god who cares.

about 4 years ago

My brother has talked to me and opened my eyes, I wonder if there is a god or whether it is a level of enlightenment that you reach where you know there is no god but yet you nurture and care for those who still believe for it is the idea that this world isn't nice so therefore I need something to look forward to after I depart from this world. Hmm.

about 4 years ago

I am one of three children, my sister is an artist in the form of movies and my brother is a protector and military minded individual who is incredibly patriotic and very smart. And here I am the one who sits by pondering on the meaning of life and what there is to go ahead of us. I shall strive to feel no emotion not even love so that I can be the best you need me to be. I have narrowed down to two emotions; Happiness and sadness and from there others spring to light.

about 4 years ago

I shall not let the idea that god isn't real delude me because I have so much that I owe to him/her that is to still account for. I guess I was just In a bad place, sorry.

about 4 years ago

I've got an idea, I know it's a bit pre-mature but what if we make people rebel and then use military force to eradicate and lower the population? Just an idea.

about 4 years ago

You said don't lie because no one will deceive him.

about 4 years ago

Thinking about it twice I cannot include north korea into the plan for the a brighter future for the pain and suffering they cause their country is beyond repair only intervention can bring peace to that war torn land.

about 3 years ago

Will you please show me the path for I am lost....

Batman

about 3 years ago

Farhan Khan is part 1 is finished then are you gonna release it or not? you say you will release part 1 like 5 months ago. I still see no upload. I will unsubscribe till you upload something. i know your busy, etc. but if its finished then just upload! by the looks your gonna upload once a year or what?

mr samuel

about 1 year ago

Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can whatapp. us +2348109039892 Full name.................................... Country....................................... State of origin......... ................... Date of birth............................... Sex.............................................. Address........ ............................. Phone......................................... Email address..................... whatapp us at (+2348109039892) or email us at (kuvukiferternity@gmail.com)