The Music Industry Exposed series comes to an end

We have decided to end the Music Industry Exposed series by briefly touching on the transhumanist agenda and Monarch mind control.

We’d like to thank everyone who has watched this series, whether you believe any of the information or not is irrelevant because you used your personal time to watch it and that we respect. We’d also like to thank those who spread the word about our work, because without you, we wouldn’t have been able to reach out to the great volume of people we have so far and still continue to do so.

Although the Music Industry Exposed series has ended it does not mean we will not be posting any more videos, whether they be short clips or full length series.

The reason we had decided to create a video series about the music industry and write an analysis of a song is because we knew that it was a subject which many would find interesting because a large majority of the world listens to music. That’s also why we purposely focused on a few celebrities and at the right time. Creating the Music Industry Exposed series is not something we wanted to do, in fact we do not even listen to mainstream music and take no interest in it nor do we follow celebrity gossip, we loathe it, but we knew by making this series it would raise an awareness that would make people realise how much influence the entertainment industry has and how dangerous it is. We truly hope more people see this fact and keep themselves, their family and friends protected from it.

Peace be with you all.

160 Comments

noehmye

am i the first?

noehmye

yeesss again LOL :D

Dread

about 7 years ago

Thank you for the series bro, enlightening, well-formatted and presented. Has incited a thirst for knowledge and takes me away from the billboards that tell me to come and play. Distractions that entice me away from the harsh truth. We will triumph, inshaAllah. Assalaamu Alaykum brother.

iAsSolemnly7

about 7 years ago

There's only one way to be saved and that's Islam. The true religion of peace. The industry is nasty and that's why even street rappers like Busta Rhymes, Kanye West, Ice Cube, Lil' Wayne, Eminem, T.I., Snoop Dogg are all coming to the true religion Islam. I'm telling ya'll it will be the muslims who are going to kill this pop-industry for once and good. From Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, till top-producers like Kareem Rebel. They are going to change the industry. Thanks for this great work of art, which you did perfectly! May the Most high grant you paradise! And may Jared Kushner (head of the illuminati) kiss my ass.

Lobster King

about 5 years ago

If Islam is the true religion of peace, then how come if I don't embrace it I then I get my head chopped off? That don't sound like peace to me; that sound like more devil shit. Assholes.

Ridz

about 5 years ago

Hello bro or sis nobody is forcing u to embrace Islam and nobody is going to chop ur head brother . U try different things in life and experience it. So why don't u study Islam in depth and practice it by yourself brother but there is one condition brother that u should have blind faith and good and sincere intention and i gurantee the result will be just opposite that u proposed . Dont consider me pushy . I am saying coz u seem so angry . No hatred no harsh feelings. Peace:-)

Abdulwahab Aliyu Abdulkareem

about 4 years ago

that's base on how you understand islam, i tink u have learned more bout islam.....

PGset

You are just to smart!

Iko

about 7 years ago

Why exactly do you post this on a SUN-day? The worship of satan?

Kishlansky

about 7 years ago

Why does your videos have sub messages?!

BabyTrev93

about 7 years ago

The image farhan posted has health signs on either side??

TheShadow8

about 7 years ago

Great series. You did an awesome job at explaining things brother. The last video was the best out of all of them. May Allah protect you. Salam.

GuitarGirlT3

about 7 years ago

the male and female eyes in a diamond represent some sort of healing? my mom used to wear a diamond bracelet with eyes in it

Brio

about 7 years ago

Can you take a look into the famous "Candle Cove"?

Chilla

about 7 years ago

Hey Farhan, thanks for the episodes, you are doing a great job...Look after yourself, God bless you.

Saud Mubarak

about 7 years ago

good job farhan, keep it up! (thats what she said...)

uma5878

about 7 years ago

I WANNA WATCH THAT VIDEO!!!!...BUT IT SAYS PRIVATE..I REALLY BADLY WANNA WATCH THIS LAST PART..I HAVE YOU TUBE ACCOUNT..AND I'M YOUR FRIEND AT YOUTUBE..BUT i can't watch it!!!..pls do something..i must watch this part

shestoleme

about 7 years ago

Congratulations for your work, Farhan. Looking for your explanation on Rihanna (part 2 of TMIE). ;)

Abu, Ammar,TArik, Mirsad

about 7 years ago

Wa Salam Bro. Keep your work going, you just help many people, May Allah reward you for this.

Mrblessedmind

about 7 years ago

Q : What Was The True Purpose Of 911 Quran Burning ? Cause 'THEY' Knew That It Was Not Muslims Who Crashed Into WTC.

sevenbana

about 7 years ago

Thank you so much brother. God bless you and your comrades. I have shown your films to everyone I know and they have all waken up because of you. Please take care of yourself.

Mike

about 7 years ago

wait a minute... not enough time... what does he mean we don't have enough time? Is something going to happen?

victor

about 7 years ago

no are u guyz dumb he is the illuminati u think that they wouldnt stop him they own youtube they want to post this vidz to rub it on ur faces about how they are fuckin up the world and we cant do shit bout and no word of a lie but u really think that islam is the true religion that ur gonna be save there..... no man open ur eyez u really think that all those rappers want out of the illuminati they are jusy fooling u man and u guyz are all blinded by that if islam was really the true religion of peace and is so perfect than why is it ok to go kill christians...... im not a religious person im not trying to say im a holy person cuz im not im just a person with my eyez open and u guyz really need to c the big pic cuz really islam is not the perfect religion like you guyz think

NickelNine

about 7 years ago

It were some good videos brother, it is too bad you are quitting. @ Victor, Islam ís the true religion, you just don't know enough yet about Islam. It is not okay to just kill Christians, IT IS SUPER forbidding to kill, ofcourse there are exceptions when in war or something. You are getting it all wrong, I respect you for you don't cuss as a lot of unbelievers are doing. I really want people to look to Islam in a good way, too many people think bad of it because of the media. If you have seen these FarhanK video's, then you now should now that the media (tv) are not good information providers when talking about Islam. They will do everything to make people think Islam is bad, it is all psychological when media say 'Islam' and 'crime' in one sentence or story, when it isn't actually about a Muslim killing someone. I know I'm saying this vaguely, but I hope you understand my point. I can't do more than pray for the best, I everyday pray for peace in Palestine, Pakistan and for all the people who have pity life standards; I hope others do too. God bless. Peace

salman

about 7 years ago

heyyyyyyy!!! you are ending it at 11 episodes instead of 22??!!!! then that must mean there is more to this series!!! At least give us a list or something so we can research about or something..........plz

Rosario

about 7 years ago

For some reason I feel as if the reason that there were only 11 episodes released is because whoever runs Farhan Khan wanted to get more channel views. They knew people would be scared. Fear = Control. Just saying. Also, in one blog it says "...Farhan Khan's brother..." and I hear from other ppl that Farhan Khan isn't an actual person. That it's an organization. So, I am confused.

Nur Hidayat

about 7 years ago

Allah knows why. We may not know why you decide to end the series, but know that i as a brother of Islam am grateful for what you have done. Peace be with you and the good in this world.

Sarah Kay

about 7 years ago

Did anyone else notice that in the video on his Youtube account called "Eminem's 'Not Afraid'- Analysis" seen here: http://www.youtube.com/user/FarhanK501#p/u/1/U6pLadpAhwg at the end at around 32 seconds or so... for a fraction of a second there is a few frames of a tree (it looks like an orange tree) with four pairs of two oranges (or whatever they are) and in the shadow of the tree are the numbers 55405 upside down? And in another frame the tree is upside down with the numbers to the right and there is a number '2' on the left. This weird hidden message has GOT to have something to do with his Facebook and how in the picture of the all seeing eye there is a "hidden" message of the words "help" to the right of the eye in the pyramid... come on.. there is SOMETHING really strange going on, but I don't know what it is. Maybe he's playing games with us? I don't know but I know it's not just nothing... check it out guys. I'll make it easy for you and make a screen shot of the tree thing from the Youtube video if I can catch it again. I just want someone else to give me some feedback on this... again, you can see the picture I was talking about from his album on Facebook.

W.I.A.H

about 7 years ago

Farhan,,, i dont know why ingored my last message,, but just I wanted to clear that my intention was not "FITNA" anyway I appreciate your work, and wanted also your permission to translate in other languages,, if that is ok for you?,, peace be with you.

Hmmmmm

about 7 years ago

@ victor hey urm dont you get a bad gut feeling, i mean i just went through the vidz and seeing this now "11/11" just makes me think that farhank may be enlighted but with the illuminati, i mean he also states god but no reference to jesus or Allah, for all we know he could mean Satan. Try not to just make everyone out to be heroes people. and i seriously doubt eminem is going against them, i mean he sold his soul so demons have a right to influence him. so his cause no matter what is already untrust worthy. Once again - Try not to just make everyone out to be heroes.

Midge

about 3 months ago

Such cute orntemnas. Our Christmas tree tradition is to hang a picture ornament of the kids for every yer of their life. They have always loved hanging their pictures on the tree.

Chaosjjs

about 7 years ago

I'm very disappointed that you rather spend more time in doing whatever you decided to do. I mean, 11 more episodes.. If you were to not procrastinate the last videos, all of them could have been completed a week each, making 22 weeks. Now, if you have a normal job, that's only 40 hours that you work, no matter what 1 week, 2 hours a day, releasing a new video every Sunday night at 12:00am isn't that hard. So please consider this..Or at least come out with an alternative, making videos is hard? Post blogs here. No he is actually a person, he has a brother. No he is not in the Illuminati, that's not possible for a normal person to be in the enlightened ones. He doesn't reference to God as a name, because we all come from one creator, religion is retarded. Do not claim your religion is the elite, or your God is the true one..Look, one creator, no religion. Religion teaches you to not interpret things yourself, you let others do it for you. Read all holy scriptures, and take the bases of suck scriptures and interpret the truth. Religion is too corrupt to believe what their scriptures say.

Chaosjjs

such*

Chaosjjs

about 7 years ago

Also, stop being crazy. Most people here don't really know truth. They speak as they know. Know people who are actually close to the "truth" and then you might be able to really open your eyes. Numerology comes in very structured design. Not in something simple like. 11/11.. Does it help to have some grammar in here..such ignorance. Anyways, I wish I had time myself, I'm in college and I can't wait till the summer to do a paper on these "conspiracy theories". You'll be interested in NASA.

Hmmmmm

about 7 years ago

Yes but this bloke is giving insight to the public about what the illuminati are doing, doesnt anyone see where im coming from, im sorry if i struggle to let my guard down, it is one of my traits to never disregard a theory or possibility until it has been proven wrong, so Farhank prove me wrong and i will disregard this whole thing.

app0815

about 7 years ago

quote "Mike Says: December 7th, 2010 at 4:54 am wait a minute… not enough time… what does he mean we don’t have enough time? Is something going to happen?" quote end I double this one. what are you saying when you say "no time"?

PGset

about 7 years ago

Please keep up updated on the DVD series!

Chaosjjs

about 7 years ago

What he means is that he's busy with life..Also, sorry I demanded so much. I don't know what's happening in your life. I'm grateful for the current 11 videos. The next 11 videos will be made by another person. Possibly me.

delroy

about 7 years ago

farhan will you be working on making new video series on any other industry??

delroy

about 7 years ago

does listening to music allows us to be under mind control,is it bad..and can i make it in the sports industry and be very very very popular without selling my soul???

Victor

about 7 years ago

In youtube, call alexorcisto. He will translate all your videos in russian.

SARAH

huz farhanz brother??????????????

SARAH

about 7 years ago

and can sum1 explain y my comments r being delted of you tube????

SARAH

about 7 years ago

they wna c how much of us believ n how much of us dnt believe so they can put either the red yellow or blue chip in us: red for the satan worshippers, yellow for trackin us n blue for foreigners...they alredi started tagging the prisoners in america

SARAH

about 7 years ago

y havent his videos been removed yet??

SARAH

about 7 years ago

his videos have the same effect on us, the same way all those music videos do.... they wna c how much of us believ n how much of us dnt believe so they can put either the red yellow or blue chip in us: red for the satan worshippers, yellow for trackin us n blue for foreigners…they alredi started tagging the prisoners in america y havent his videos been removed yet n now his in the magazine????

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

After I read the post about it ending on the 11th episode I became skeptical about the role of these videos. Think about it (this is just my opinion by the way), somebody on youtube started making videos of an insanely high quality and with huge detail out of nowhere. On this website it says that he gets his information from "A little research". This topic however cannot really be researched as it is a fact that the Illuminati dont reveal their secrets other than by word of mouth (essentially) under heavily controlled conditions. 11 in Illuminati numerology signifies a magician, somebody above God. The blog post was posted on (month, day, year) 12, 6, 3 (3 if you add up the numbers in 2010 like in numerology). These numbers are halved each time. They total to 21 which has a lot of symbolism in it too (http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu21.php). Check those definitions out. It could just be a coincidence but its very thought provoking when all these things add up. I'm actually starting to wonder whether Farhan is actually real, you never know, the Illuminati disguise themselves in all sorts of ways. Now Farhan, a reasonable explanation if you please.

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

Also, Farhan, you joined Youtube on September 11 and your first Illuminati video was posted on 16/5/2009. This in numerology totals to 23 and the symbolism for 23 is "Represent "the principle of organization 3, acting on the differentiation of the world in spirit and matter 20, to allow precisely the incarnation of the spirit in the matter, 2 + 3 = 5", according to R. Allendy." Explain this too please Farhan.

SARAH

HW DUZ IT EQUAL 2 23???

SARAH

how does it equal to 23

SARAH

oooooooo i get it

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

If I had been on I would have answered straight away but now you understand so its OK

Jeremiah

about 7 years ago

w8! how does it equal to 23?

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

Lol if you're talking about the second message where I say 16/05/2009, that is 1+6+5+2+9 (missing out all the 0's obviously).

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

So then, what do you think of my findings?

PGset

Where is the DVD Please?

Sunny

about 7 years ago

Dude You did a Good Job on the videos and keep makkin them man I know you could have found TONS more about the illuminati common dude don't quit the Series =(

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

I did see the original one just after it was posted but didnt pay much attention to it because I had already made these discoveries and made that first post here. To be honest I dont remember anything except something about robots. And I do agree, FarhanK is not to be trusted. However, I co-operate a series of videos with somebody else. I am not Illuminati for sure, you can ask all the questions you want. If you go on Youtube and search for the user Jameshetfield007 he makes a series about Michael Jackson's symbolism. Its currently at part 13. Although he does go into quite a lot of detail which all may not fully agree with, he is definitely not an Illuminati puppet. His videos have been removed from Youtube numerous times, as have mine (I do a few Illuminati videos too, search on youtube for mu51im). FarhanK's videos I dont think have ever been removed. He is also playing with our minds as if I remember correctly in one of the earlier videos he said "Well if youtube takes down all videos relating to the Illuminati it will surely become a fact known to everyone that they exist". Youtube would find something wrong with videos as popular as Farhan's, be it soundtrack, copyright or something. But they havent which either means Farhan got away with it or Youtube was "in on it" as they say. Check out JamesHetfield007's and my videos if you want.

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

And for all those who say that it is not possible for a normal person to be in the Illuminati, what about all these Illuminati singers? I know they are technically not in the Illuminati but they are indeed puppets. Cant Farhan be a puppet? Maybe the Farhan we are all thinking about doesnt exist. A real possibility I think. Think about it, if you were in the Illuminati and you wanted to make a series like this just to cause disturbance in the population, you would take on the identity of somebody like Farhan wouldnt you?

willianc

about 7 years ago

how do you know that all these facts are correct?

Lil Mizz

about 7 years ago

I agree so i dont knw exactly what to believe ... God

alfonso

about 7 years ago

y has he ran out of time?something is going on, this doesnt sound like farhan.

Joe

about 7 years ago

the Illuminati have gotten to this series Farhan has changed the way I look at things and who to believe in this life

Nakkiel

about 7 years ago

check this out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcuTiz2C1vo&feature=BF&list=PL19127BB4849C5292&index=45 is this rap? hip hop? is this illuminati bullshit?

jose

about 7 years ago

#61 what if you are from illuminati and you are trying to discreditify this series?

AverageJoe

about 7 years ago

No I'm not. I am a muslim. Plus I didn't say that the information isnt true, I just said to think about where it is coming from.

tk

about 7 years ago

It would be great if you could do a series exposing all illuminati connections for example in literature, film (Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland) i.e. Alice as in Aleister Crowley etc etc and global influences such as Santa Claus, elves, Christmas tree (pyramid) etc etc.And what about Masonic influences such as in British institutions i.e. secret services, government etc. Also you are wrong about pop musicians who you feel are regretful about their illuminati occult links- it's a ploy. Don't fall for it. After all, even though Michael Jackson was murdered (no offence to M.J)- tellingly he was still buried wearing a white glove (illuminati symbolism) so dig deep it's all a trick to get our sympathies. p.s. the pyramid connection also signifies the belief of Alien visitations in Egypt hence ''superman'' in films, angels, etc etc. I am sure you know the rest.

ChristinaCheng

about 7 years ago

Would you like to analyse Miley Cyrus's "Can't Be Tamed"? There seems to be a lot of subtle messages O_o

Logical Thinker

about 7 years ago

you are a fucking idiot. period. OOO butterflies mean mind control...ooo...and bruises on their leg mean they have tortured...ooo. No, she is a woman, women like pretty things, she stepped outta line and got a slap. simple. no fucking transhumanist, robotic agenda...suck their dick lalala program.

Issac

about 7 years ago

well there is that same devil looking thing in rihannas umbrella video in lil waynes im am not a human being video its in the brain skan in the begining like twenty seconds in

Realtalk

about 7 years ago

Not sure if I believe Farhan is on the side of good. Who knows, he might be funded by the Industry to promote the music and videos of these shallow, materialistic, greedy chattels of the music biz. Seems to me all he does is give them more publicity and therefore more money. These people have got zero power for real. Just the other day I read how Swizz Beats owes millions to the taxman. Pretty sure you'll be hearing about others. The playa lifestyle that Jay Z flaunts is another illusion. Get the real figures and you'll find out his worth after the taxes, liens, lawsuits, money to PR, accountants and everything else is taken out. Touring so much is just desperation, these people are slaves to the companies that pay them. These companies take a big cut believe it or not. These people pay publicity firms to send out fantasies to the media like how much Beyonce supposedly payed for Jay Z's car and how much the ring he gave her was worth etc etc. A lotta these rappers are being extorted in one way or another, there's so much you won't find out about them because they pay the money to keep it quiet. All Farhan is doing is helping Jay Z pay off people to keep quiet because the more his name and videos are out there with Illuminati rumours, the more money it makes for the companies and the artists. Ya'll being conned.

realitybytes

about 7 years ago

Hello, F. I watched your vid from YouTube, 'The Music Industry Exposed'. Awesome work! Thank you. I must say though, that I am not surprised by any of it. I watched a Rockumentary called 'They Sold Their Souls for Rock n Roll' a few years back. I watched '9/11 Hidden in Hollywood' from YouTube. Some of the clips in 9/11 Hidden in Hollywood seemed a little questionable, but for the most part the symbolism and the things being conveyed and portrayed through out the video are amazingly real. Everyone oughta check it out. It's about how 9/11 has been foretold through movies, music, and other forms of media as far back as the early 70's (maybe even long before then). The author and director of this vlog also seems to suggest and persuade that something very real and bad is coming to America, besides the 9/11 disaster. It's absolutely sinister! The Illuminati have had control over the media for quite some time. Their evilarchy has usurped everything from governments and law enforcements, institutions of religion, politics, education, corporations, workforce industries, medicine and health institutions, economies and markets of what we buy or rather are allowed to buy at the stores. Except for those who are awake I believe they have control over everything that humanity deals with in life. But "We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one." (1 John 5:19) They have control over many by what they see, touch, taste, hear, smell, which in turn to cause human beings to perceive and think what they want them to and make sure that every last detail of civilization does not go overlooked. "But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil." (Hebrews 5:14) Wake up humanity! Exercise and sharpen your senses...Do not let this prophecy be fulfilled in your life..."In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says, 'YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND; YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;..."(Matthew 13:14) They predicate that the sky is green and the grass is blue, that good is bad and bad is good. "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!" (Isaiah 5:20) These men turn night into day; in the face of darkness they say, 'Light is near.' (Job 17:12) "They turn justice into bitterness and cast righteousness to the ground." (Amos 5:7 paraphrased) I believe they have the ability to predict human behavior for their purpose and agenda, which is truly mind boggling. You can see this through advertisements everywhere, even on the internet through internet social networking sites, like 'Facebook'. 'Facebook' allows you to block side-bar advertisements and it asks you questions like, "was it offensive or uninteresting, etc?" all the while gathering information about how to better keep you clinched into their algorithmic, satanic, ideological agenda. It's all quite an hair-raising event on earth...Also, the Devil is such an mad scientist that he can even place certain people in your path to do this also...beware of false prophets and befriending your enemy...do not develop relationships with them. Don't listen to what they say...look at the fruit. Experience tells me that word of mouth is the best form of advertisement, as well as communicating ideas via a physical body. It's our nature to inherently interact with others of like mind. Reflecting on all of these things has led me to believe that I have been under some form of spoon-fed, hypnotic, matrix reality, since child hood, maybe even from birth. I have always felt something was really wrong in life, but could not quite figure it out 'til now. I also think that part of this so called "Great Awakening" purporting truth is a cover for much misinformation and disinformation to help keep people distracted from the reality of what is really happening behind world scenes or events. It really is like a major, motion picture event, trying to reel humanity into the final cut. Totalitarian, Socialist and Communist states have been using many media "tech"-niques to keep the masses in their equilibrium of control. I, myself, as a musician have been feeling conditioned through my own music to sing about things that I have just heard consciously in my mind. Lyrics seemed to have just come out of thin air and mostly contrary to true morality. I had at once sold my soul to the Devil, but to no avail of the fame and fortune that comes from the illuminated sophistry of the handpicked actors and musicians, newscast and politicians we have in media today. I even wanted to be the anti-christ! I wanted Satan to possess my body, mind and soul to get where I wanted to be, but in reality it was to go as a pig to the slaughter. Pigs are filthy animals and much of what is said and sung and acted out today in media is filthy. I had pierced my soul with many sorrows, but now I know the truth. I still struggle with the tug of war of flesh and spirit. I am not doing a very good job now. I thank God that He will deliver us from our wretched bodies of death. Ahhh! Get your forks out of my Satan! You can't have me! "The grave below is all astir to meet you at your coming; it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you— all those who were leaders in the world; it makes them rise from their thrones— all those who were kings over the nations. They will all respond, they will say to you, “You also have become weak, as we are; you have become like us.” All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you. How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.” But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit. Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: "Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, the man who made the world a desert, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?” (Isaiah 14:9-17) I had a shocking revelation being spelled out for me through your videos, and what you reveal about the dehumanization of civilization. When watching the music vids about this "Rain Man", a.k.a. the Devil, and these musicians claiming that he showers them with his acid rain of blessings from above, I had a startling vision of how musicians and artists will be one day singing and rapping a single file tune..."forget the paper chase, plastic haste and throwing money in the air I get it flash drive in my mind - down loaded here there anywhere" Okay, so I'm a bad rapper lol...but through the increasing rise of technology our civilization is very much shifting from "paper or plastic" to an eventual chip implant...If you catch my drift. I have had a vision of it in my past ten years ago before 9/11 happened. I saw cords attached to a person's brain. The outside of their head was like a keyboard contoured to the shape of their head. The keys were moving up and down much like a person typing on a keyboard. This keyboard was somehow "LinkedIn" with their brain and their thoughts controlled keyboard functions, which in turn input their reality or virtual reality. Much media and enter(con)tainment, such as Tron and long before Tron, I believe are conditioning the masses to accept this soon coming reality of the new religion of cyborgism or whatever they will call it...However I do think that it will be more organic in nature for humanity to accept it as being human, if you know what I mean. I think the Illuminati are on to this fact that it must be perceived by humanity that it has a real conscience or soul, with real emotions and judgmental faculties. Or maybe not...as Jesus says, "Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved."(Matthew 24:11-13)...humans are becoming less human without a technologically integrated nature. Man could essentially be conditioned to perceive that he will live forever without dying in his own body...the patented technology then gets accepted and then they own civilization by being able to control motor skills of your body. They will even be able to control more of what you think without you realizing it. Humans will believe that what they think are really their thoughts, but in reality no one person is sovereign enough to think on their own, except God. We can only make a decision of what to think. It will be prototype slavery, without humanity knowing they are slaves. One thing I am trying to figure out also is what else is wrong with it. I understand your truthful validity about it causing us to become less responsible for our actions. However, it seems to imply something else other than that; that there is something else inherently wrong to accept such organic technology or mark of the beast. It seems that there is some disconnect in my thinking over this. Anyway, maybe teleportation could also be implemented. If you can break a physical body down without destroying it and reconstruct it elsewhere...if we had knowledge of the human genome code, which I am sure they already do, but there is no market for such things, you could break down and reconstruct the body without disease, illness or other deficiencies, like paralysis or muscular dystrophy, mental retardation and human illiteracy, ignorance and stupidity. You could even solve and cure the AIDS and cancer epidemic...you could do away with plastic surgeries, etc. and human memory and storage of information would just be a enscrypted O/S. Whoever would be able to do these things would be seen as a "hero" or "God", which Satan has been doing, since he tried to usurp God and His throne of heaven. If he can't make people willingly do this he will force them to do this. All of this hurts my brain just thinking about it. It would all be perceived and believed to be good, like when Eve "saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it." (Genesis 3:6) I believe that the Garden of Eden was a type and shadow of eternity and those that eat the forbidden fruit will be thrown out of the garden of eternity, and give up their eternal birthright, as Cain had done for worldly comforts and security; for some food..."Jacob replied, "First sell me your birthright (or soul). "Look, I'm dying of starvation!" said Esau. "What good is my birthright to me now? (Genesis 25:31-32) Taking the mark of the Beast has eternal consequences as the bible suggests and is not as unbelievably far-fetched as we people imagine. People have always thought is was crazy and impossible to conceive and have many of the technologies we have today, before they were a reality. Wow! What a cerebral, sci-fi thriller being played out before our eyes. Anyway, sorry it is long and thanks for letting me share.

crazh

about 7 years ago

dude smoke some weed you are fucking crazy

Φωσφόρος

about 7 years ago

It is totally unfair that mankind gossips, slanders and blasphemes my name behind my back and make these kinds of videos about me! You know I have always been a gentleman and let humanity decide who they will serve. My kids in all industry have made a willing choice to serve me in blood. Do you really think you know what I am doing through my chosen ones...I have given them my light of knowledge and wisdom. You can have this light also...just bow down and worship me, and I will give you the keys to my kingdom and all its vast treasures from through the ages. It is all mine and has been given into my hand. Make your choice. All I ever wanted was for you is to be as IΔM!

answers please

about 7 years ago

I really don't get why the Illuminati (please explain where you got your information on the subject too) would allow their intentions to be aired so publicly on the internet. Seriously Please respond

Ivo

@Realtalk Crazy motherfucker :D

Hassan

about 7 years ago

Assalamoalikum and Greetings to all, Dear Brother Farhan, I want to know that what you think of Linkin Park's new album and specially their 2 songs; "Waiting for the End" and "When they come for me". Waiting for your reply. Thanks

Kerala Girls

about 7 years ago

-": I am very thankful to this topic because it really gives useful information .""

daniellafu

about 7 years ago

i saw all your videos about "The Music Industry Exposed" and you left me speechless. i just want to know how you know that much about hollywood and illuminati if you're not a celebrity or part of that cult... unless you belonged to illuminati before?

Big J

about 7 years ago

i would more then happy to help you guys with your videos any help you want at all contact me. i think one thing you should do is have a narrator to narrator this hole thing. but any way what think is you should make real documentaries like 2 hours long and release one each month about different subjects with in illuminati and stuff like film industry, music industry, united states presidents, other would leaders, etc etc

eu

about 7 years ago

the analisys about rihanna`s video(umbrella) is wrong.her hair doesn`t fall acoording to gravity beacause it`s made that way(look at other frames)and her had isn`t bent enough.you cand see her pectoralis muscle is because she is a woman and has breasts.the small horizontall line is the clavicle and it can`t be seen in the other part of the body because the light comes from front and above and her arms are not at the same horizontall line.that`s my opinion anyway interesting video and perspective :)

eu

about 7 years ago

the construction of WTC diden`t last 11 years, only 4-5 and in the attak from 7/7 2005 in london diden`t died 77 people but 56 says wikipedia :D

idk

about 7 years ago

ciao, nice videos :) but answer me this: 1.) why was your youtube account registration on 11 september 2008 ? 2.) why are you showing the all-seeing eye in the background (by the explanations) and in the end of your videos? really great videos ps: sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand :D

maliurj

about 4 years ago

I also saw a blurred image of the triangle in the background as well.

nevermind

about 7 years ago

I'd like you to make an analysis of the " Welcome to the world " song.. is it about Kanye West's trying to purify?

Me.

about 6 years ago

His account was registered on September 11. He made 11 video's concerning the Illuminati. Farhan'K' being the 11th letter. You tell us about all the Illuminati symbolism yet use it in your video's and channel. You explain how bad all of the symbolism in music is, then you say "it's okay to listen to music for entertainment purposes". Illuminati in plain sight? Just doing what you do but towards you. :)

Me.

about 6 years ago

Oh and an answer to those people who can't work it out for them selves. "Why do the Illuminati allow such things to the public?" Because, if they removed all of this and every video that is about them, don't you think it would be ALOT more suspicious than just leaving them there and discrediting them as just a conspiracy? Seriously all you had to do was think.

fmth1311

about 6 years ago

@iAsSolemnly7 "And may Jared Kushner (head of the illuminati) kiss my ass." Hold up! Wait a minute! let me put some KUSH up in it, Hold up! Wait a minute! let me put some KUSH up in it Hold up! Wait a minute! let me put some KUSH up in it Inhale! Exhale! Inhale! Exhale!

badass

about 6 years ago

Can you look at rihanna's new video S&M, listen to it, and freeze frame at 2:50 and tell me what you see. Why is there a sentences in whici rihanna is named :The princess of the Illuminati.

Me.

about 6 years ago

It is suppose to be there it's part of the idea for the music video. Although Rihanna has some really weird music video's...

SeeYou

about 6 years ago

I hope people can see what this film really is; it is DAWAH, which is a call to join Islam. The subliminal message is; it’s a corrupt evil world, come to Islam, Allah will protect you. That message is made very clear by Jermaine Jackson at what would be the climax point of the movie. Islamic messages are dispersed throughout the film. The real conspiracy of this film is the makers are not upfront in telling you this. I think that is the real evil inherent here. Shame on you, Farhankhan. You’re the deceiving devil.

el

about 6 years ago

On internet appeared a lot of videos about artists, music, films and Illuminati. I have a question...I didn t find anything reevant about Tokio hotel. Are they a result of Illuminati. They donțt look to join them

arjun is here

about 6 years ago

pls mr farhan khan i need to send sme shocking cap of a hollywood movie!!

TinMagsy

about 6 years ago

who influenced you to write blogs about Illuminati?

Hezan

about 6 years ago

who are the higher ups? why is this being exposed now? how did you get all this info?

areeb

about 6 years ago

hey man can anyone please tell me if illuminati is using justin bieber, i would love if Farhan would make a documentary on that!!!

Patrick

Also I forgot to mention, his youtube account was made 11th September, 9/11

Jasjivan

about 6 years ago

can u plz do a breakdown of lupe fiascos new music video Words i never said

hermes

about 6 years ago

Patrick...don't try make up false rumors like Jennifer Hudson did...u should appreciate his work and all the time he's taken out from his like to do all this research and make all his videos...5+0+1=6?that makes no sense. if you have an argument please try to make it a little more relevant.

hermes

about 6 years ago

after 911 he might have thought its enough and he should inform everyone about whats going on in this world. and thats probably why he came out with his youtube series....and guy u cant even spell Illuminati so dont try doing all these formulas and shit

MOECASH

about 6 years ago

The thing with all these videos about illuminati is that they stir up an atmosphere of distrust, people start wondering "what are this person's goals by doing these videos", "do they have a secret agenda by exposing secret societies", and more and more questions arise. Here's the deal brothers & sisters, seekers of Truth. It's quite obvious that there's a MOLE somewhere, and it's infesting our minds with 2 very elements that lead to confusion and delusions, they're called DISINFORMATION and MISINFORMATION. It's about lurring people into the 'dark side' by feeding them 'breadcrumbs of information' and then blurring the lines between REAL and ILLUSIONS. I've seen many videos in my search for the Truth... Zeitgeist, The Arrivals, Obama Deception, Endgame, Starsuckers, etc. I realized all of these are cool initiatives but most importantly, we shouldn't put so much of our time and attention towards learning all these dark secrets... Just BE AWARE that it DOES EXIST, but also remember to PRAY. Prayer will give you the PEACE OF MIND and COMFORT OF SOUL that you need to stay Focused, Grounded and Calm in these truly trying deceptive times. Trust GOD and No One Else. God will NEVER EVER lead you Astray, His Wisdom is Infinite and Absolute so you can't go wrong by putting your Trust and FAITH in The Almighty. As for Farhan K... I don't trust no one. I will post his vids on my blog, but like always, I encourage my readers to USE THEIR COMMON SENSE. You want to beat 'illuminati' - Start by Praying and THINKING FOR YOURSELF. On that note......... Peace, Respect and Always in ALL ways...... MAXIMUM BLESSINGZ, ManOfEntityCallingAllSpiritualHumanity... M.O.E.C.A.S.H.™ (http://www.themoecashchronicles.com)

SooQz!

about 6 years ago

Thank you Farhankhan for the good work, carefully speaking. I now have few questions after watching your video (Illuminati - The Music Industry). Since the video ends with a little bit of promotion into the Islamic religion, "...don't you think the Illuminati can influence our religions...and which religion is most likely to be the toughest to be influenced by the Illuminati...?" Seeing that they almost influence everything in their way. Speaking as a Christian, I understand that the Bible has been passed down from generation to generation and it has also been translated from language to language with details either quoted directly or paraphrased either correctly or maybe the concept changed due to paraphrasing. My other question is that "...are our religions original, like from biblical truths, or our religions have been modified or altered to decieve us...if the answer is 'yes', then what is the truth that everyone is talking about...and how can we find it...? And lastly "...why are you promoting the Islamic religion...? Please I need answers.

Bradley

about 6 years ago

I thank you for enlightening me on this subject. I used to think this illuminati stuff was just made up, but you have made a believer out of me.

SAm

about 6 years ago

they say that every 11 years something big happens for example the twin towers explosion happened ten years ago and there is a hype that something big is going to happen in 2012 can you explain our thoughts on this?

san

about 6 years ago

.,,.Let us suppOrt Eminem,.,he's the next target of the Illuminati,.,.

space bound

about 6 years ago

dude i dont like what "space bound"say in the nearly future eminem will be killed and they will say he was fu*king killhmself cuz of deppresion hope im wrong

san

about 6 years ago

,.,if he will fucking kill himself then he must have done that before after learning about the death of his friend,.,.although it is true that he was engaged to drugs before but now he's trying his best for transformation.,.

wiecej

about 6 years ago

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

Believer

about 6 years ago

Farhan khan هو شخصية وهمية يستعملونها في التواصل معنا لا أدري كيف انطلت عليكم هذه الحيلة يمكن معرفة ذالك من أسلوب حواره لو كان ريك كلي رفيق دربه لما تحدث عنه بتلك الطريقة و المعطيات المتوفرة عن شخصية و حتى الطريقة التي تمت بها حياكة و صياغة و إخراج الفيديوهات سُخرت لها إمكانيات هائلة و احترافية و إلمام بأمور لا يعرفها شاب عمره 19 سنة كل هذا يوحي بأنها مؤامرة أخرى ذكية و لكن نحن لهم بالمرصاد لأننا نعرف الحقيقة من الله المهم الآن هو تحديد أهداف كشف هذه الأسرار التي تبدو لي حقيقية إلى حد كبير أنا أرجح الرأي الذي يقول أنه جص نبض أو بالون اختبار منهم لمعرفة الى أي مدى يمكن أن يصدق الناس نظرية المؤامرة قبل December 2012

Believer

about 6 years ago

Translation soft : Farhan khan Is a fictional character they use to communicate with us do not know how I fell for this trick you can learn from the way his dialogue piece. If Rik Clay was his colleague as he talked about that way, and the available data on the personality of farhan Khan and even the way in which it was sewing, and drafting and videos directed by exploiting the enormous potential and have a professional and scientific data and mechanisms are not known a young man the age of 19

shabbir

about 6 years ago

salam bro. Have U chkd out Sheikh Imran Hosein n his prediction after 9/11 video about the current arab uprising?

hannahkeziah

about 6 years ago

hi farhan! i just wonder if there is a meaning behind your tagname " FARHANK501"? i read a comment that defines it as a symbolism of " 666 " . Thank you if ever I'll receive a reply.. :)

Kamal

about 6 years ago

is it ok to listen to trance music en what music is not in these things

portfolio book

about 6 years ago

Factoring in the longevity of Snoop's career dating back to 91-92,this former album doggumentary deserves a solid 4.After 20 years and there's still something on the record album for everybody to have a go at it and the music songs are to each one trenchant from each other..but these years people would rather praise the absolute majority of the bullshit..if you were even born after Snoop's first record album came out don't even comment.

Anna G

about 6 years ago

Good vid thanks. Into half of it you mention that human beings are born with conscience. I am sure this is meant well, but you haven't heard of true psychopaths yet, I recommend very strongly you read Sociopath Next Door from Martha Stout, Without Conscience from Dr Hare (maker of psychopathy checklist) and Puzzling People by Thomas Sheridan (also watch his Tube channel and videos on psychopaths) and PLEASE get out of your head the idea that all humans are born with conscience. Cos EVERY 25th is not!

Bhavick

about 6 years ago

Hi, I just finished watching the music industry exposed series that you posted up and i have to admit it was a very powerful series to say the least. The umbrella video with Rihanna doing that pose really freaked me out. It's subliminal messages that our consious mind cannot pick up but they definitly get picked up the sub consious. I think a lot of mainstream music these days has a lot of symbolism. Anyway i just want to say good job on the videos series and i look forward to seeing more of your content:-) P.S Anyone seen the arrivals series?

green

about 6 years ago

sounds to me that they have gotten to u and ur getting soft so u decide to stop making videos about them before they kill u. let me just say this very few people want to be remembered in death they prefer to be alive, but trust me it is more motivational to die for wat u believe in than to live for it, people get the message better and quicker that way.

ndayizeye veny carter

about 6 years ago

i really don't know what to say ba only i wish u good luck in all da u doin!!!man i was so touched by u'r videos dar i watched yesterday talkin aba illuminatti n rain man!!!!i was crazy aba thiz kina musics(hip hop,rnb,pop)ba from 2day ima leave thiz shit cuz ima goin serve ma GOD.so plz keep it up n go on producin more videos n trana give us more options to overcome thiz evils actions daz manifestin everywhere n everyday!!!May GOD BLESS U IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Daniel Zapata

about 5 years ago

Hey everyone i dont speak very well the english but i just want to say that Michael Jackson well i never knew that he wants to get in the musulmans religion, i know that Michael study when he was a kid whit his mom and his sisters the Bible whit the Jehova Witnesses (Testigos de Jehova) i dont know when he stop to study, but ahh the rest of his family still study whit the Jehova Witnesses and i think that all of this years that he study whit us, because i study whit the Jehova Witnesses until now, convert he in this great person that all of the world know about them, in fact his mom is a Jehova Witnesses and in youtube you can see a video that one of the wishes that he wants to realized is that his childrens study whit the Jehova Witnesses, in the same way that he study and learn all this good stuff that see in my religion..

Eddie S

about 5 years ago

I like to see the information about the music industry, many industries need to go through an unvailing or being exposed. One of the big sections is the banking system.

vee

about 5 years ago

i cant help but notice that in one of the series you mentioned numerology and that Illumnati uses it... you talked about 11, 22,33 and yet you decided to end the series on part 11... now from what i read in your episode there i no such thing as a coincidence... care to explain... i liked the series though....

mountaindew

about 5 years ago

If the recovery album by eminem was a threat to the illuminati and how he got away from them then why did he win the grammys for the recovery album? it doesn't make sense.

esseng

about 5 years ago

@ mountain dew. you're right about that bro. Anyway lets just thank LORD JESUS CHRIST because we are not a part of it and for me the fact that illuminati exist means that our LORD JESUS CHRIST DOES EXIST! Lets all have faith in him and hold on to it firmly until he comes back. I would like to thank our GOD for everything that happened in my life and for listening to my prayer and even the prayer of a sinner's heart. Also I would like to thank GOD for sharing his wisdom to us so that we can finish our work not the way that we wanted it to be but the way that OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WANTED IT FOR US TO BE. IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!

christian

about 5 years ago

a great job for you guyz, you have exposed what the devil's have done to the world and to the music industry just keep on praying and trust in him that he would do such things that will save us in happenings like this GOD BLESS US

Berry Anderson

about 5 years ago

I have to finally tell you that you actually made an awesome weblog & I really liked reading through the data you have offered. I have spent a heap of time looking out on the online and at long last uncovered what I was looking for. I merely wanted to state wonderful post and thank you.

Onyx

about 5 years ago

Well if the ILLUMINATI isn’t real explain to my why their symbol is on the back of the ONE DOLLAR BILL, and the one dollar bill being the oldest bill i don’t think these people could have made all these things up even tho they make sense and what explains all the garbage rappers in hip-hop out there that are so rich compared to other rappers that are way better and im not talking about HOPSIN even tho hes good and he supports the Illuminati he good like other rappers that nver made it. the reason he hasnt made it is cause if he does people like tyler the creator, game, and all the people in young money and soulja boy would and be making money against all the other nice rappers. hopsin is probably the one of only good rappers that haven’t made it but support Illuminati is u look at THE JOKERR hes good but dosen’t have a bad image on him like saggin using the n word. And Cryptic Wisdom sure he has a red mohawk and piercings but other than he probably a good honest person and good at rapping and never made it………

jesu

about 5 years ago

hii gotta ask u a question?

Michele Rodiquez

Thx for information.

Oliver Green

about 5 years ago

I had tried doing a little overseeding on my own yard last year because I had quite a few patchy places, and it worked well by the start of summertime!

WTF

about 5 years ago

#26 @ Sarah Kay I saw what you said. WTF was that?

AeroBlack

about 5 years ago

In your series you mentioned black or white 1990 by MJ as the start of turning his back to them and fighting back. But I think that this change happened 2 years earlier (1988) in his song "Man in the mirror"

whatthe

about 5 years ago

good people of the world, i s i just me questioning how theyc got this, i mean how could they just get sort of stuff of religious text. anybody agree?

Ryder McQueen

about 5 years ago

Dmx got out as said by your videos same thing with Loon....... If thats so..... Then whats stopping Eminem......... How are we sure that the rumours we are hearing about Eminem tring to leave d ILLUMINATI are true.......... What if it's just another plan of the ILLUMINATI so as to ur use the fans of EMINEM to trust EMINEM bt indirectly truth the illuminati

abdulrahman

about 5 years ago

In the name of Allah, the most beneficient, the most merciful, my brothers and sisters, everyone is confused about this whole situation, but by the grace of Almighty Allah the answers to all this questions can only be gotten from only one source, AL-ISLAM, with the help of the gracious Al quran, and also with the teachings of the holy prophet Muhammad (SWT).

Kelzmenia

May the lord guid u bro

Kelzmenia

about 4 years ago

Whats the latest video of the da industry expose

abdurrahman saleh

about 4 years ago

i dont quite get it, i mean its like theres more of it, you opened our eyes to things we didnt know of its existence i really hope we can see more of your work. thanks bro

JEBL

about 4 years ago

Hey I liked very much all the serie's videos! I would like to know other artists involved, I'm from Latin America and for example I wonder why Shakira who is known worldwide does not show signs of being manipulated. I have seen in her only the eye and the butterfly symbols but given that she is that powerful and famous around the world I wonder why can't we see more symbolism from her. Thank You! Excellent production!

Attributes

about 4 years ago

What if you are illuminati and by teaching us this meant letting us know what's ahead or we might encounter. Or you are trying to manipulate us. I do not want to be against, actually i approve of what info you are giving but what if, IF, you are one of them and by this means you are spotting what weakness do humans have that You could harness over time .

Kora

Nice writeup go on!

Imran

about 4 years ago

great job bro!! i have seen this video series in famous chinese website "youku "and its translated in chinese subtitle. and i really appreciate that whoever translate this into chinese , did a great job, because alot chinese cant understand english very well. soo those videos really help them to understand that what the hek is going on

Nazmul

about 4 years ago

very very intresting ... thumbs up bro.

Kanishk

about 4 years ago

i would like to bring one more thing under the knowledge of d person who created dis, plz understand d juxtaposd lyrics n der differenc in eminem's till i colapse where h mentions THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVEs IN US...hich was released after Lose Yourself where he mentions THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!! so how come once he is under d influenc of iluminati and den GOD and den again Iluminati or Rain Man!

rudi

about 4 years ago

a really good article about this, well worth a read http://www.buzzfeed.com/azafar/what-happens-when-your-favorite-artist-is-legally-unable-to

dating websites

about 4 years ago

Appreciate your offering this. I have already been searching for like this kind of. Very good data We're back for more information in connection with the All-vegetable Diet program.

Mymi

about 4 years ago

C'est pour quand la prochaine vidéos ? Je suis vraiment intéressé.

Farhan

about 4 years ago

Je travaille sur une nouvelle série, tiens à jour en me suivant sur le Twitter @efkhan et ma page d'ask.fm, www.ask.fm/farhankhn

Nhac DJ

about 4 years ago

A thoughtful insight and concepts I will use on my weblog. You might have naturally spent plenty of time on this. Well done!

Junuel Rodriguez

about 4 years ago

You should have kept on going with the series it was great but ive been doing soo much research but I stopped and this was great info

gaming

about 4 years ago

Nearly 50% of this money is being used. Your children will choose exercise if online gaming were the cause. Additionally men have been several changes not only save to a report for this change in appearance. A good guild leader can be played by Angel Rose and Cesar Polini. ObsessionThe main disadvantage to Online Gaming. Student Body Makeup93 Students 70 Boys, 23.

Crownfarmer

about 4 years ago

Farhan, great video's you made. Truly inspiring. Now, I was wondering if you have information about the tracklist you used for the MIE series. There's a song in particular I would like to know of, and I've been searching for aaaages trying to identify it, but no one seems to have the answer. So I came to the maker himself. I hope you can help me out. If you watch the full version of the MIE series following this link, the track begins at 12:35. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUByL6LRj2I Thanks in advance.

Safah 786

about 4 years ago

WHITNEY HOUSTON'S INTERVIEW 2010 WORLD TOUR 'NOTHING BUT LOVE' Q) YOU LOOK BACK ON A LONG CAREER. HOW WOULD YOU SAY, THE MUSIC BUSINESS HAS CHANGED IN THE LAST YEARS? ANSWER: 'MUSIC DOESN'T CHANGE... PEOPLE CHANGE THE MUSIC. MUSIC IS A GIFT FROM 'HEAVEN', I BELIEVE. THEY (she means musicians) BECOME CHARACTERS. SOME (again characters) ARE VERY DARK. THERE ARE DAYS WHEN WE ARE GOING THROUGH SO MUCH YOU KNOW, TRAGEDIES AND EARTHQUAKES AND THINGS OF DISASTERS YOU KNOW, IT'S TIME TO, I BELIEVE, TO 'SING ABOUT LOVE'. SOURCE: BY TRUTH 777 EXPOSSED. VIDEO UPLOADED ON 25 FEB 20

Safah 786

about 4 years ago

REST IN PEACE 'WHITNEY HOUSTEN'

Deborah

about 4 years ago

Dear all, This is very good work by my brother Farhan and all the contributions made by all those who have watched this video. I would like us to separate these issues from religion and look at it with a mind that will think of a way Eminem and the rest of the celebrities that are exposing these gays(Higher ups) can continue continue to live. Why would any one follow them(celebs) and kill them, i therefore, think and suggest we need greater power than the one the devil has. This is not a joke as long as you have given yourself to the devil, he can not let you just go freely with what belongs to him like FAME, RICHES etc. You dare him he (devil) will never leave you to go away with it easily. You have been told that God is a dictator by the secrete society but we are now finding out who is the dictator. Like it or not only GOD through His Son JESUS Christ can fight the devil. Eminem before you die like Michael and the others who died mercilessly, please the only rescue is in JESUS' blood nothing else just try to call on the blood of JESUS for rescue plus all your friends who need help you will break out of there. HELEN BAYLOR, and the ROCK did call on the blood of JESUS and accepted the Lord for there salvation and they still leave. I LOVE YOU ALL AND MY GOOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! TRY JESUS.

Emrecan

about 4 years ago

i wanna see de video of the music industry i am a muslim and i live in the Netherlands when are you coming back on youtube or just a mother network

alwayz true

about 4 years ago

mr.farhan who the hell r u....trying to conclude your own results...there is no such thng as illuminati or freemasonry....this is all preplanned by jews....they r thinking of sumthing big.....other than this...u fnt knw bt a lot knw

Alex

about 4 years ago

Since you felt the need to stop and give your 2 cents i'll give mine. "mr.farhan who the hell r u".... Like you urself is so important... who the hell are you? "there is no such thng as illuminati or freemasonry"... In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. With that said your one of the blind ones. Thier symbolism is EVERYWHERE and inescapable. How any can deny there existance today?.. well, take a look at you. "u fnt knw bt a lot knw" Please google correct English asap. Anyway, let people believe what they want to. Why do you even care? When you stop and take your personal time just to deny content then people start to wonder whats your agenda. The awake ones anyway. G' day to you and may the good Lord open your eyes.

Safah786

about 3 years ago

I don't know what's happened to you but please do take some time out to watch these documentaries on: 'YOUTUBE' How The illuminati Were Created (Full Length) By: Theavengersofficial Pub: 8 June 2013 Illuminate of Bavaria – Full Documentary By: TheFreemasoncrew Pub: 7 July 2012 The Great Deception: Obama & New World Order Please… By: Scrawny2brawny Pub: 19 Oct 2012 Shocking Documentary – How You Are Being Mind Controlled And Don’t Know It By: Bluebottle1 Pub: 2 May 2013 FARHAN KHAN’S DOCUMENTARIES/VIDEOS ARE INCREDIBLE! HE EDUCATES PEOPLE!

vicky

about 3 years ago

i enjoy your exposure of these niggers...expose more of them